PDA

View Full Version : Drogs 500 club offer

Xlex
24/07/2005, 3:44 PM
I'd nearly join myself... some fantastic offer there.... Much of an uptake Cosmo?http://www.droghedaunited.ie/gfx020404/dot.gif

RE-LAUNCH

Draws will now be made monthly and the prize will be €2,000 (yes €2,000 every month!).

In addition, each member of the 500 Club (including existing members) will receive a 'bonus pack' of vouchers worth at least €500 approximately, including these great offers :

* €75 worth of vouchers for Chris Curtis Menswear
* €75 worth of vouchers from Expert/Michael Briscoe Electrics
* €75 worth of vouchers from Waterfront Interiors
* €75 worth of vouchers for Dave Doherty Insurances
* €75 worth of Vouchers for Wogan Interiors

* €25 voucher for servicing at Kierans Motors
* 5 free car washes at Waterfront Texaco
* 10 free desserts at Jaffa Cafe

* 12.5% discount each time you make a purchase at the Sound Shop
* 10% Discount each time you make a purchase at Victor Dwyer Shoes
* 10% Discount each time you make a purchase at Paddy Dwyer Shoes.
* 10% Discount each time you make a purchase at Twiggs
* 10% Discount each time you make a purchase at CD World
............... and more offers are being added daily !.

IN ADDITION.........the following unbeatable deals for those of yoy who are in the market for your own home :

** €500 discount on fees charged by ERA/Con O'Donoughue & Sons when selling a property.
** €500 cash refund on a Mortgage of €100,000 and €1,000 cash refund on a mortgage of
€200,000 or more arranged through Boyne Mortgage Services.
**€100 discount on either or both Rental and Management fees charged by Champion Lettings
** Discount of €50, €100 off rates charged by Seamus Meegan, Painter and Decorator.
** Discount of €50, €100 off rates cherged by Judge & Kavanagh Carpentry Services.

AND THERE'S MORE !!! - EVER FANCIED OWNINNG A RACEHORSE ????

Each person who joins the 500 Club (including existing members) will receive a free Ticket for Drogheda United's ''Make Your Dream Come True'' Horse Draw.The winner will become the ''Owner'' of an exciting young racehorse for a full year, all racing and training expenses paid,a €1,000 bet every time he races,at each race you and your guests enjoy complimentary admission and a chanp[agne reception and you keep all prize money won as should the horse fail to win a race during the year you are still guaranteed €20,000 !!. Second Prize is a VW Golf, there are third and fourth prizes also.

SO !! - is that good value or what ?

SO ! complete the Standing Order form as soon as possible in order for you to qualify for the first draw, which will be held before the end of May 2004. The organising committee need to receive your Standing Order as soon as possible. The Cost is only €25 per month - and for that you get all of the above.

Results will be aired on LMFM and all prize-winners will be notified directly.

BohsFans
24/07/2005, 5:02 PM
A pitty then that their football team are ****.

On Friday night I saw what Bohs would have played like if Doolin had got the managers job and it was shocking to say the least.
Game plan = hoof the ball up in the air as high as you can and as far down the pitch as you can.
This probably stood out even more because of the way GF has us playing. We and Cork are the best team to watch in the league and Cork have a much more talented squad it's fair to say!
Garrett Farrelly is a joy to watch, his passing game is second to none, I think Drogs fans will agree.

Cosmo
24/07/2005, 6:12 PM
'Much of an uptake Cosmo?'

Eh no, to be honest - was promoted badly when it first took off and has never really took off unfortunately.

While it obviously is a good deal (and a good chance of winning too - I've won twice in he last 12 months :cool: ), it is basically just a raffle and if it wanted to get the supporters attention it could have at least handed over all excess money to the club towards shares for the 500 club members (5k a share btw).

I was actually gonna pack it in purely on principle with it being just a raffle but after winning it a few weeks ago I decided to stay in it as it would look pretty bad if I left just after winning (again :o !!)!!

'Garrett Farrelly is a joy to watch, his passing game is second to none, I think Drogs fans will agree.'

I have said previously that Bohs are the best team ive personally seen this season and that is still the case

pete
24/07/2005, 7:37 PM
I thought Drogs were very physical against Bohs on tv.

O'Brien may have scored 2 goals but he showed why not scoring or playing lately as always went in with his elbow or late into challenges. In fact he almost injured himself trying to take out the keeper.

Drogs are showing the pressures of fulltime football - it can't be learned overnight & more pressure when have no fallback to day job.