PDA

View Full Version : Trust selling themselves short

Petmuller
24/07/2005, 7:16 AM
Somewhat later than normal to the ground last night but just in time for the Trust player of the month presentation to Ralf. I can't help but feel that the lads in the trust are selling themselves short conducting such an important function prior to the game. In my opinion such a presentation should be done to maximise exposure. Maybe there's a reason and if so I'm sure I'll be enlightened but it's just a thought on my behalf.

garykelly
24/07/2005, 10:29 AM
Presenting the supporters player of the month award can only be done after the warm up, if that player is involved in the match. A player cant be expected to be distracted at half-time for a photo, when he's coming off the pitch. So prior to the game is the only option available. If a player wasnt involved in the match, through injury/suspension or was on the bench then we'd do it at half time if possible.

TopOfTheLeague
24/07/2005, 6:54 PM
personally i think it should be done after a match because the players need time to get there head on the game before the match and posing for photos doesnt help

The Stars
24/07/2005, 7:50 PM
personally i think it should be done after a match because the players need time to get there head on the game before the match and posing for photos doesnt help
You are a Geniuse,what a great idea.That way the players will be completly focused on the game and we will win every home game.
By the way I was being sarcastic.Did you ever think of the fact that after the games people like to go home.

akearins
28/07/2005, 9:10 AM
The timimg of the presentation for the trusts player of the month is decided upon each month between the trust and sean Connor, we contact Sean infromomg him that we would like to make the presentation to one of the players and we ask him what the bst time to do so would be.And so far just after the warm up suits best.Sean still has 15-20 minutes to focus the lads before kick off so the time it takes to take a photo will not effect the palyers focus on the game.....