PDA

View Full Version : fvcking fantastic

lowflyingseagul
22/07/2005, 9:15 PM
well done the lads

-Bray-
22/07/2005, 9:33 PM
Get in there!!

We really dug deap and earned our point. Was a bit dissapointed when Franco came off because he was just finding his passes and was creative but I don't really care, well in lads!

But our defence is so poor its shocking, that donkey number 5 was awful.

Rebal Boy
22/07/2005, 9:43 PM
Well done lads. ;) Ye all but ended Shels hopes of winning the league. :) As for us we have Derry still hanging in there behind us. Once again thanks for the favour. ;)

superfrank
22/07/2005, 9:44 PM
McGovern (5) is good. But he wasn't great today.

Zayed did well for his goal and Daz too. It seemed to take forever for him to hit it.

Feels like we won!! :D

superfrank
22/07/2005, 9:45 PM
Well done lads. ;) Ye all but ended Shels hopes of winning the league. :) As for us we have Derry still hanging in there behind us. Once again thanks for the favour. ;)
You're welcome.

We were singing "City for the League" during the match.

Rebal Boy
22/07/2005, 9:55 PM
You're welcome.

We were singing "City for the League" during the match.

I'd say all LOI clubs outside Dublin want us to win it. :) I'd say Bohs and Pats would perfer us to win it then Shels.

Ringo
22/07/2005, 9:58 PM
I'd say all LOI clubs outside Dublin want us to win it. :) I'd say Bohs and Pats would perfer us to win it then Shels.

i'd be happy to see you win it, don't think eveyone in Dublin is against you! Shels need a dose of reality.

superfrank
22/07/2005, 9:59 PM
And Rovers and us and.....

The list goes on. Cork or Derry for the league.

lowflyingseagul
22/07/2005, 10:01 PM
fvck'em all forza wanderers, bring on the scum next week

Rebal Boy
22/07/2005, 10:03 PM
i'd be happy to see you win it, don't think eveyone in Dublin is against you! Shels need a dose of reality.

Thats great. I just wasn't to sure. I agree with the last bit. I bet Shels though they would rule LOI football after last years run in the Champions League. :D They aren't saying much now are they only making excuses.

-Bray-
22/07/2005, 10:12 PM
McGovern (5) is good. But he wasn't great today.

Zayed did well for his goal and Daz too. It seemed to take forever for him to hit it.

Feels like we won!! :D

He held his nerve brilliantly.

McGovern is not up to scratch, he is terrible. The whole defence is very poor we need to improve drastically.

But tonight im so happy!!

Brilliant to have a flair player like Franco here, hope he's hear for a while.....

superfrank
22/07/2005, 10:18 PM
He held his nerve brilliantly.

McGovern is not up to scratch, he is terrible. The whole defence is very poor we need to improve drastically.

But tonight im so happy!!

Brilliant to have a flair player like Franco here, hope he's hear for a while.....
McGovern is good, he's definitely being doing well since he came in. Tonight wasn't his best match but he's not terrible.

Franco wasn't too great tonight. Very quiet.

Ryaner and Giffy did really well imo.

-Bray-
22/07/2005, 10:21 PM
Everytime Shels attacked they looked like scoring, I think we defo need a couple of players at the back to sure it up.

Yeah Franco gave the ball away alot tonight but he always seemed to win it back! He got better before he was taken off.

He actually reminds me a bit of Luis Garcia

De Town
22/07/2005, 10:27 PM
McGovern is a very good player, he's a good signing for ye but he's a w@nker to have in the dressing room, thats the reason we got rid of him.

Stevo Da Gull
22/07/2005, 10:48 PM
Thrilled to bits, after 11 mins it looked like it could be 5 or 6 but instead we got a draw. Fair play to the lads for hanging on and fighting like they did, it feels like we won :D :)

ultrafan
22/07/2005, 11:45 PM
what a result! always felt if we got one we'd get another. did anyone see foxy's brilliant ball for eamo's goal

i can't see shels winning the league now, especially with europe on their minds.!

Slash/ED
22/07/2005, 11:53 PM
Fair play, Zayed was absolute class imo, the number 11 (Is that the new Romanian?) was a bit of a headless chicken but had quality too. We were absolute crap to be honest but still, Bray look good going forward and will cause problems for alot of sides.

fan_1
23/07/2005, 10:26 AM
thought we done well shakey start though but thought our defence done alright after that. skippy didnt have a save to make in second half. thought shels were poor at the back. skippy would want to practice kickouts.shockin

BrayZil
23/07/2005, 10:48 AM
Absolutely brilliant result! We were very poor in the first half but once Eamo scored I knew we could nick a point. Very nervy last few minutes tho. Can't see Shels catching Cork now. It's a disaster for them. Looking forward to Rovers next week.

KR's Post
23/07/2005, 1:15 PM
Did we win last night....!!!! CAuse it f-ucking feels that way. What a comeback and there is no doubt we could've snatched it.. I liked the way fenlon took our chant '' Fenlons getting worried na na na na'' with a cheeky little smile. That was at 2-1 and you could really sense we'd get something from the game and we did, weh hey. the best game i've seen in the carlisle this season. :)

Stevo Da Gull
23/07/2005, 2:19 PM
the best game i've seen in the carlisle this season. :)

I'd put it second behind Pats, best draw ever in the League at the Carlisle :confused:

wanderette
23/07/2005, 3:10 PM
defo feels like we won!

havent felt so positive leaving the carlisle in a good while. mcgovern and jody werent great but werent terrible either, and i thought giffy was a bit anonymous. but other than that it was really encouraging. we're actually going to have genuine competiton for places for the first time in ages, has to be a good thing! looking forward to seeing franco, tyrell, eammon and foxy combine to take rovers apart :)

just as long as we can keep rhona away......

Seagull
23/07/2005, 4:40 PM
Brilliant second half, what a comeback. After 10 minutes I thought we were gonna be destroyed but Shels relaxed and that was that. Where was Devo last night? Looked like McGuirk and Gormley running things. Another thing, is Skippy under threat of death if he gives the ball to a full back? EVERY time he gets it, it's Packie Bonner, boot it as far as he can down the field, more often than not into the arms of the other keeper. Every so often he feigns to throw it to the wing but then thinks better of it and hoofs it again.

KR's Post
23/07/2005, 4:49 PM
Devo had his hip done and will be away for a couple of weeks. What a brave substitution from Tony though, bringing Franco off and putting Ryaner on after a long spell out. It changed the game though and well done... I'm really happy. At 2-0 did you see Ollie Byrne strut around the pitch like he was lord almighty!!!!! Apparently he was nearly tearing his hair out when Collie FINALLY put the ball in the net. F-uck him, he deserves what he gets after trying to buy the title again this year. Hey Ollie, we don't surrender to any1 ;)

fan_1
23/07/2005, 7:38 PM
well done lads. started slow .but second half picked up the tempo and shels looked rattled. the even resorted to bringing on harris to use as a target man. foxy destroyed hawkins good performance overall by everyone

superfrank
24/07/2005, 1:02 PM
On sports tonight on Friday I was suprised Pat (Fenlon) didn't go on about two games in three days and having to "travel".

Anto McC
24/07/2005, 9:54 PM
At 2-0 did you see Ollie Byrne strut around the pitch like he was lord almighty!!!!! Apparently he was nearly tearing his hair out when Collie FINALLY put the ball in the net. F-uck him, he deserves what he gets after trying to buy the title again this year. Hey Ollie, we don't surrender to any1 ;)

Ollie was beside me for the best part of the second half and there was not a bother on him and then i was talking to him on the DART on the way home and there was not a bother on him,wtf are you on about buying the title,are you suggesting we have not got the right to improve our squad.

I've never had a problem with Bray,actually the opposite i enjoy the Bray away trip the most but lads you got a draw off the reigning champions and your going on like it's the best result ever.........I'll you what keep your moral victories :rolleyes:

superfrank
24/07/2005, 10:01 PM
I'll you what keep your moral victories :rolleyes:
What are you on bout??

It feels like our best result, imo, because Shels fans and the players thought they would destroy us after how well they played against Glentoran. We showed that we deserve to be in the Premier, yez just tried to walk through the game in the second half.

Anto McC
24/07/2005, 10:12 PM
What are you on bout??

It feels like our best result, imo, because Shels fans and the players thought they would destroy us after how well they played against Glentoran. We showed that we deserve to be in the Premier, yez just tried to walk through the game in the second half.

Well i didn't think we'd walk it but you can't blame any Shels who did,What i'm saying is if you are willing to settle for second best,you'll always be second best

Éanna
24/07/2005, 10:21 PM
Well i didn't think we'd walk it but you can't blame any Shels who did,What i'm saying is if you are willing to settle for second best,you'll always be second best
as opposed to thinking you're buying the best and ending up in third........ :D

Slash/ED
24/07/2005, 10:36 PM
as opposed to thinking you're buying the best and ending up in third........ :D

Yeah, poor Bohs :(

KK77
25/07/2005, 8:46 AM
Devo had his hip done and will be away for a couple of weeks. What a brave substitution from Tony though, bringing Franco off and putting Ryaner on after a long spell out. It changed the game though and well done... I'm really happy. At 2-0 did you see Ollie Byrne strut around the pitch like he was lord almighty!!!!! Apparently he was nearly tearing his hair out when Collie FINALLY put the ball in the net. F-uck him, he deserves what he gets after trying to buy the title again this year. Hey Ollie, we don't surrender to any1 ;)

Excellent result on friday brilliant defo felt like a win though have to say surprised at your comment about Shels buying the league Tarzan1 expect better of you as i think Shels have won back to back titles with hard work, good management and good players and any other club would buy the best players available to them if they had the money to do so is it not a way of improving the league liek we all go on about improving so to see you say that is a bit disappointing considering you support Bray week in week out and want the best for the league. Remember Shels are buying the players they buy to try and improve nothing wrong with that so as a supporter of the league you should not take cheap shots at them.

JackeenRebel
25/07/2005, 11:00 AM
Fair play to Bray lads, we'll all look back at this game and think "the straw that broke the camels back" ...
The LOI needed someone to beat Shels this season cos with the money they got last year in Europe and the players they signed the we in danger of taking the next step.

I hope Bray and put a string of games together now, finishing mid-table would be a good season for you lads then build it from there.

BrayZil
25/07/2005, 11:07 AM
Fair play to Bray lads, we'll all look back at this game and think "the straw that broke the camels back" ...
The LOI needed someone to beat Shels this season cos with the money they got last year in Europe and the players they signed the we in danger of taking the next step.

I hope Bray and put a string of games together now, finishing mid-table would be a good season for you lads then build it from there.

Cheers Jackeen! We're just hoping to avoid relegation but finishing mid-table would be a very good season for us. Maybe you could return the favour by hammering Pats this weekend?? :)

superfrank
25/07/2005, 12:11 PM
Hopefully Harps don't do what we did against Shels next Saturday. Anyway, bring on the Rovers!!

YoungHoop
25/07/2005, 12:25 PM
ok heres what i have to say about this!!!
at the momoment we(rovers) are terrible but having watched bray playing on friday i must say it gave me a bit of hope as to us getting a result in bray this sunday.Bray were fecking brutal for the first 60 mins, shels took them to the cleaners could have and should have been about 4 up by then. Bray are brutal, BMG is the worst cnt half in the loi prem division. Franco a flair player!!!!!!! are you sure? he is a glory hunting nut job, he is not a flair player more of a give me the ball and i will try beat everyone player and nothing bar nothing came off for him tony was right in taking him off and i would be surprised if he plays against us.. and if he dose sure he will be able to see a flair player in the mould of paddy mccourt, anyways back to how bray robbed a point in the carlise, shels were bol ix ed and they took there foot off the gas witch is understandable when they were getting bored at finding holes in midfeild and in that polo defence as i like to call it. Bray got two slopy goals back and shels cant afrod to do that if they want to win a title two years running. I like bray but i do think you are burtal, and im sure you will again get a result vrs us next sunday as i feel you have been getting a long ride on layd luck for the last month or so. like it or lump it lads you know im right.. :o

superfrank
25/07/2005, 12:37 PM
at the momoment we(rovers) are terrible but having watched bray playing on friday i must say it gave me a bit of hope as to us getting a result in bray this sunday.Bray were fecking brutal for the first 60 mins, shels took them to the cleaners could have and should have been about 4 up by then. Bray are brutal, BMG is the worst cnt half in the loi prem division. Franco a flair player!!!!!!! are you sure? he is a glory hunting nut job, he is not a flair player more of a give me the ball and i will try beat everyone player and nothing bar nothing came off for him tony was right in taking him off and i would be surprised if he plays against us.. and if he dose sure he will be able to see a flair player in the mould of paddy mccourt, anyways back to how bray robbed a point in the carlise, shels were bol ix ed and they took there foot off the gas witch is understandable when they were getting bored at finding holes in midfeild and in that polo defence as i like to call it. Bray got two slopy goals back and shels cant afrod to do that if they want to win a title two years running. I like bray but i do think you are burtal, and im sure you will again get a result vrs us next sunday as i feel you have been getting a long ride on layd luck for the last month or so. like it or lump it lads you know im right.. :o
You're making no sense.

What luck have we been riding? We should've beaten Longford but they got lucky, we were better then Waterford and Shels were just tired and poor. Before that we hadn't won in 5 league games so that point is alot of bullsh!t.

Franco had a poor game but he is a good player. He does try to run at players because he's good at it but again he was poor on Friday.

And if we are so brutal how come we'd still be above yez if you hadn't had the eight points deducted? It means yez are worse.

Brian McGovern has been a class act since he came in but I'm not suprised to hear that from a bitter Rovers fan.

Also you don't know your facts, Shels have won the league two years running.

In short, you're a gobsh!te. Get your facts right before you come back insulting us.

JackeenRebel
25/07/2005, 12:40 PM
Cheers Jackeen! We're just hoping to avoid relegation but finishing mid-table would be a very good season for us. Maybe you could return the favour by hammering Pats this weekend?? :)

With the way City are playing this weekend Zayed9 ... consider it done !! :)

Anto McC
25/07/2005, 12:51 PM
Nothig to do with Bray Wanderers what so ever. Message deleted.

De Town
25/07/2005, 2:07 PM
Pound for pound he's a fat c*nt
Where's that post of the month competition gone :confused: :D Classic anto :cool: :D

EnDai
25/07/2005, 2:08 PM

-Bray-
25/07/2005, 4:05 PM

Franco is better than all of your ****s, sorry players put together.

lowflyingseagul
25/07/2005, 6:01 PM
could all shels and cork take it somewhere else. not arsed here so sod off

Éanna
25/07/2005, 7:33 PM
Enna, you should no better. Keep you Cork/Shels s*it off the BRAY WANDERERS board.

Slash/ED
25/07/2005, 11:05 PM
Same goes for you Slash/ed, you should knowe better than to spam other boards. Nothig to do with Bray Wanderers what so ever. Message deleted.

Anto McC
25/07/2005, 11:27 PM

Roo69
26/07/2005, 8:34 AM
Right, Could'nt make it to the match on Friday night because i was at a stag down in Galway, only seen the highlights on eL weekly last night and goiung by what they showed we were lucky not to get hit for 6 or 7 ! no complaints from me thou, 2-2 draw from being 2 down is fantastic :D another lovely finish from Eamo.

Looked like a pretty decent crowd as well.

Great result and even if the preformance was'nt the best we still got a point from the game, any of us would have setteled for that before the game. Time to look forward to Sunday Vs. Rovers now.......

Pat Scully wrecked my head last night with his stupid comment saying, all eL clubs should accomidate clubs in euro action by postponing the matches in and around the euro dates, said we dont do enough to help our clubs.

Well if he had of done ANY research before making a gob****e of himself he would have known that it we did agree to postpone the match, it was called off but Shels WANTED the match to go ahead. Just wish idiots like this would get the facts right before trying to have little digs.

superfrank
26/07/2005, 11:14 AM
Just wish idiots like this would get the facts right before trying to have little digs.
Yeah I know, ever hear of younghoop? :mad:

Roo69
26/07/2005, 11:20 AM
Yeah I know, ever hear of younghoop? :mad:

:D yeah i work with him :D