PDA

View Full Version : The Bit O'Red Trust Player of The Month for June 05 is....

garykelly
20/07/2005, 11:40 AM
The Bit O'Red Supporters Trust Player Of The Month for June 2005, is Raphael Cretaro. Votes were taken at the recent ****** XI friendly and following a close vote it was Cretaro who emerged as the fans pick for the month of June. Cretaro will be presented with an award at the upcoming Kildare County game, and goes forward as a nominee for Fans Player Of The Season.

Rory H
20/07/2005, 11:47 AM
settled in right back and saturday showed how important he is...

i will vote next month!i always seem to never get asked!

The Stars
20/07/2005, 12:05 PM
i will vote next month!i always seem to never get asked!
I wonder why that is..........

garykelly
20/07/2005, 12:55 PM
we try to ask a cross sample of people to vote. If you see us just come over to us and vote. we'll prob be taking votes at the dundalk home game for player for july. we got caught a bit behind this month but we'll be back on track for the next one.

sligoman
20/07/2005, 12:59 PM
What happened to the online vote Gary? There is normally a poll on here. I didn't get to vote :( :D

garykelly
20/07/2005, 1:40 PM
forgot to put up online poll. maybe a mod could do this at the start of each month ? anyway u cud have voted last night if u wanted to ;)

sligoman
20/07/2005, 3:02 PM
anyway u cud have voted last night if u wanted to ;)

Actually I couldn't because I didn't see anyone from the trust there last night so :p :D

roversforever
20/07/2005, 11:30 PM
ya try to get it online.i couldn't vote coz i wasn't at the game due to work commitments.for what its worth my player of the month would be john o hara ,but goalkeepers never get the credit they deserve anyway.

Rory H
21/07/2005, 10:58 AM
I wonder why that is..........

because im a very complex individual.....they are intimidated

TopOfTheLeague
24/07/2005, 9:34 PM
well raf deserved it for his performance in the last couple of games.. i was jst hoping that he would play well anything to keep gallagher out of the team.. :D