PDA

View Full Version : Latest Score & Brown Signs

red_all_rover
19/07/2005, 8:36 PM
Rovers are 2-1 down to C-e-l-t-i-c select. Went 2-0 down before Gerry Carr pulled a goal back.

Better news, Paul Brown signed a 3 year deal on the pitch before the game. He's come on and is playing well.

red_all_rover
19/07/2005, 8:40 PM
Now 3-1 down :(

red_all_rover
19/07/2005, 9:41 PM
Result C-e-l-t-i-c Select XI 3 Rovers 1

sligoman
19/07/2005, 11:50 PM
At last Browne has signed. He looked fairly good for the short time he played. He should do well up front alongside McTiernan. Hopefully he'll be able to turn all the possession we get into goals.

Rory H
20/07/2005, 10:53 AM
At last Browne has signed. He looked fairly good for the short time he played. He should do well up front alongside McTiernan. Hopefully he'll be able to turn all the possession we get into goals.

keeping in mind he is in pre season

if people abuse alvarez and o donnell they should be asked to leave...top of the league people.....

The Stars
20/07/2005, 11:56 AM
Played well last night in the short time he was playing.
He will win headers for us and I think he will also create some goals as he is comfortable on the ball and can go past opponents.

Also why were people abusing O'Donnell and Alverez.
Both these players have won games for us wheter it be 2 goals against Galway or 2 assits against Monaghan.

Da Real Rover
20/07/2005, 4:58 PM
O'Donnell got jeered at for complaining to the ref that a [eltic player didnt get booked but i dont remember Alvarez geting booed. I like the fact that yee neglected to mention them cheering Jerry Carr and Alvin.

roversforever
20/07/2005, 11:18 PM
we don't need supporters like them.carlos is trying hard and needs our support,not his own fans getting on his back.and what has o' donnell done wrong?some people have very short memories....lads that were booing him,think back to last season.

gustavo
21/07/2005, 8:12 AM
they probably arent real fans just ****** "fans" that think we should roll over for them.

Da Real Rover
21/07/2005, 6:04 PM
they probably arent real fans just ****** "fans" that think we should roll over for them.
i think yur right there Gustavo, there wer alot of ****** fans in the shed on the new stand side. Red til dead you are on one slog of a crusade, keep it up.

showgies
22/07/2005, 8:08 AM
Why were ****** supporters allowed in the Shed......shouldn't they have been in the AWAY stand ? ;) ;)

gustavo
22/07/2005, 8:35 AM
did people actually cheer when celt!ic scored? :rolleyes:

Da Real Rover
22/07/2005, 4:09 PM
u defended ppl hu booed our players&called last weeks game a "bloody disgrace"

Wrong again there red til dead, O'Donnell was told to cop himself on by some fans but not the whole shed and if i remember correctly over half the fans there were ****** fans. Also i told you before to give up on my opinion on the Kilkenny result your really taking the **** now, you have blown it out of all proportions. I just said the result was sh!t not the league position, not the manager, not the players and not the club, just the fu#king result. Have grasped the idea yet or are you going to fill another thread on this sh!te. The only problem here is that you are unable to accept someone else has a different opinion to you and you will argue them down until you make them say what you want, so cop yourself on and realise that in the real world people have millions of differnet opinions and there not the same as you. Look at the threads you filled up with your sh!te argueing with sligoman cause you couldnt accept that he differed in opinion on Flannery.