PDA

View Full Version : player of the season

RamblersWeb
27/03/2002, 11:35 AM
Vote in the RamblersWeb Player of the Season Poll now!
Nominations:

John Donegan:
"is our top man, he is totally professional in everything he does with us, from the moment he walks in the door until he leaves." - McMahon
Man of the match performances - in particular against Bohemians in the FAI Cup

Declan McGregor:
Scored 7 goals by November but suffered a season ending injury aganst Cork City in the League Cup - one wonders what might have been, but an impressive - of shortened season none the less.

Donal Golden:
Ramblers top scorer this season. Enough to earn him a nomination.

Willie Bruton:
"Willie Bruton can do things no other player can at Cobh" - McMahon speaking after Willie's magnificent hat-trick against Cobh.

Brendan Sweeney:
His nomination for an eircom award [best schools player] in January indicates his ability and he has played a regular part in the first team all season.

Willie Byrne:
Another nomination from the defence - Ramblers' defensive record has been one of the best in the division this season.

Get your votes in!

http://www.isfa.com/server/web/cobh/index.html

sláinte101
08/03/2009, 4:03 PM
Legends!!

chimpster
08/03/2009, 6:05 PM
Deccie McGregor still playing non-league over in England. Still banging them in, with Laverstock & Ford (based in Salisbury) in the Sydenhams Wessex League. I think he's injured at the moment.

rambler14
08/03/2009, 7:52 PM
How the hell was this thread unearthed?

luka
08/03/2009, 10:53 PM
How the hell was this thread unearthed?

Beatsme but maybe RamblersWeb should try www.ramblersweb.com for an update :D Nice mood lightener though.......

sláinte101
09/03/2009, 10:48 AM
said i'd unearth a better thread then whats currently being thrown around!!
ya deci is playing around there alrite, remember 2 seasons ago he came on as a substitute for salisbury in the FA Cup against notts forest...legend!!never forget the boy in tears in a ramblers jersey...passion at the highest order

bellavistaman
09/03/2009, 12:39 PM
What would you know abot passion !!!Na, id agree with you totally abot deccie mac though, legend. Wouldnt have voted willie on the strength of scoring a hattrick against us though ha . I still maintain he was one of the top 2 or 3 rams players in my time unbelievable on his day.