PDA

View Full Version : Shels Game

KK77
18/07/2005, 10:29 AM
is defo on according to the official site great news can't wait for this one.

Anto McC
18/07/2005, 4:19 PM
I lookin forward to it myself,I love the Bray away trip and because i live 2 min walk from Pearse st DART station it dead handy to get too.I'm telling you lads,the league wasn't the same without you in the top division :)

Shels to win 3-1

superfrank
19/07/2005, 10:59 AM
It'll be good to see Jayo again.

Roo69
19/07/2005, 2:19 PM
Tickets for the Bray Wanderers v Shelbourne game on Friday 22nd July will be on sale from the following outlets from tomorrow (Wednesday):

Carlisle Grounds
Nolans Newsagents, Main Street, Bray
Golfing Memories, Dublin Road, Bray
Dargle Wholesale Electric, Dargle Road, Bray
Tolka Park, Dublin

Prices are as follows:
Adults - €12
Student (with ID) - €10
Child/OAP - €6

Credit Card bookings can be made by contacting the club at (01) 2828214

-Bray-
22/07/2005, 9:00 PM
Just back!!

Get in there!!

We really dug deap and earned our point. Was a bit dissapointed when Franco came off because he was just finding his passes and was creative but I don't really care, well in lads!

But our defence is so poor its shocking, that donkey number 5 was awful.

pete
23/07/2005, 8:18 AM
Thanks Wanderers, thats end of Shels title. Sounded like game was similar to when city visited a few weeks ago. Shels dominant until lost concentration & home siode came storming back...? City got away it & also learnt very valuable lesson not to defend lead like that.

KR's Post
23/07/2005, 1:19 PM
I actually thought the same and i siad it to me mate last night.... Shels were brilliant in the first half but very poor in the second and we dominated for periods of the game.... Deserved the point in the end for the 2nd half performance. It really does feel like we won the game, and as someone said last night, that point will keep us up!

Stevo Da Gull
23/07/2005, 2:32 PM
Thanks Wanderers, thats end of Shels title. Sounded like game was similar to when city visited a few weeks ago. Shels dominant until lost concentration & home siode came storming back...? City got away it & also learnt very valuable lesson not to defend lead like that.

Yeah it was similar alrite. Shels were really dominant and playing some lovely stuff at the beginning, second half was more even with us growing stronger by the minute and we got the breakthrough this time earlier than we did in the Cork game and we looked dangerous after that and then ... well what can I say, Tresson was through but there were a few defenders in close attention, it was like time froze for a second as the ball was on his boot and then..... well you know the rest ;) . The game was fairly even after that, Shels pushed on for a third and we looked dangerous on the counter, a defeat would have been cruel on either side but I'd say that we're the happier of the 2 :)

Stevo Da Gull
23/07/2005, 2:33 PM
that point will keep us up!

Watch it, Rovers at home next week. Thats a bigger game for us ;)