PDA

View Full Version : Dublin vs Laois

Anto McC
15/07/2005, 9:55 PM
Anyone Else going and what score do you think it will be?

I'm going to let my heart rule my head and say the Dubs to win by two points

C'MON YOU BOYS IN BLUE

Rebal Boy
15/07/2005, 10:20 PM
I'm saying Laois to win by a point. :p COME ON LAOIS! :D It should be a cracker of a game. The Dubs going for their 1st Leinster Title since 2002 I think and Laois their 1st since 2003. I could be wrong on that. Should be a good afternoons entertainment.

swinfordfc
16/07/2005, 10:48 AM
Close game but laois win by 2 points

Kingdom
16/07/2005, 11:12 AM
Laois to win by two scores ;)

If Dublin are to win then their forwards will have to do the business . The Laois backs are quite tenacious at the best of times . Ciaran Whelan will be needed for 70 mins not just for the first fifteen. Expect the likes of Clancy to target Whelan who has lost the plot temperament wise in the last two games.

Laois to win.

Anto McC
16/07/2005, 3:32 PM
As i said i'm going with my heart but my head says a laois win by 2 points

Wheelo needs to get his act together and get a good partner in the midfield with him.

Anto McC
17/07/2005, 11:12 PM
Great entertainment,Decent enough atmosphere on the Hill and i'm delighted with the result but i didn't win any money off it this time

One Paul Caffery,Theres only one Paul Caffery :D

soccerc
18/07/2005, 1:57 AM
Trivia:

Laois player Noel Garvan has a Leinster FA Youths Winners Medal from 1997.

Can anyone tell me the club and the position he played?

Kowalski
18/07/2005, 12:23 PM
Laois to win by two scores ;)

If Dublin are to win then their forwards will have to do the business . The Laois backs are quite tenacious at the best of times . Ciaran Whelan will be needed for 70 mins not just for the first fifteen. Expect the likes of Clancy to target Whelan who has lost the plot temperament wise in the last two games.

Laois to win.

Oooooh close prediction,only 3 scores out, oh and
the actual winner, but good effort.http://foot.ie/images/icons/icon10.gif

Kingdom
18/07/2005, 1:54 PM
Oooooh close prediction,only 3 scores out, oh and
the actual winner, but good effort.http://foot.ie/images/icons/icon10.gif

Is that the sound of a bandwagon I hear someone jumping onto?
Fair dues, the Dubs did well, but they're still supported by fair weather muppets who know nothing. If the Dubs win Leinster then everything is rosy, if they don't then Leinster football is cr@p. Papers dominated by Dublin. Jaysus you'd swear they won the All-Ireland.
After all if Laois had of bothered playing for both halves then maybe things would have been different.

Anto McC
18/07/2005, 3:56 PM
Is that the sound of a bandwagon I hear someone jumping onto? Apart from Cluxton, yourcousinjayo, and Brogan, name me 7 of the other players who started.

Then again you were probably more interested in some nothing game like playstation or P+P ;)

Fair dues, the Dubs did well, but they're still supported by fair weather muppets who know nothing. If the Dubs win Leinster then everything is rosy, if they don't then Leinster football is cr@p. Papers dominated by Dublin. Jaysus you'd swear they won the All-Ireland.
After all if Laois had of bothered playing for both halves then maybe things would have been different.

Wrong :mad: I've supported Dublin all over Ireland,in the league and the Championship and i will do for the rest of my life.Yes there is a few event junkies who go to the final but it happens at all big events,at all sports,On Wednesday i will see people at the Shels/Glens game i will have never seen before at a Shels game because it happens.

BTW i can name you the team that started the game for Dublin and the team that finished the game for Dublin and i can tell you the team that started the game for Laois as well bar 1 or 2 players and i didn't but a programme because they were 4 f*cking Euro(robbing Bast*rds)

Kingdom
19/07/2005, 8:18 AM
Wrong :mad: I've supported Dublin all over Ireland,in the league and the Championship and i will do for the rest of my life.Yes there is a few event junkies who go to the final but it happens at all big events,at all sports,On Wednesday i will see people at the Shels/Glens game i will have never seen before at a Shels game because it happens.

BTW i can name you the team that started the game for Dublin and the team that finished the game for Dublin and i can tell you the team that started the game for Laois as well bar 1 or 2 players and i didn't but a programme because they were 4 f*cking Euro(robbing Bast*rds)

Anto, I have no doubts that you're a true blue, the post I was replying to was Kowalski. It's about this time of year that Dublin conversations arise. Granted it only happens once every 4/5 years though..... ;)