PDA

View Full Version : paul caffrey???????????

lowflyingseagul
15/07/2005, 9:32 AM
who is he? we've signed him from the scum

jonboy
15/07/2005, 10:53 AM
he's bleedin useless, i'm sure roddy is bustin his balls laughing

Roo69
15/07/2005, 11:14 AM
he's bleedin useless, i'm sure roddy is bustin his balls laughing

Oh yeah im sure Roddy is p*ssing himself laughing at the suitation Rovers are in alright :D

Caffery had a fantastic break through season with Rovers 2 years ago but has struggeled since, hopfully the change of scenery and a new club will get his form back.

KK77
15/07/2005, 11:30 AM
He's laughing at losing Caffery though obviously not at Rovers off the field situation. Funny thing is we are not that far ahead of them looking at it considering they have had an 8 point deduction!!!!!

Roo69
15/07/2005, 11:51 AM
He's laughing at losing Caffery though obviously not at Rovers off the field situation. Funny thing is we are not that far ahead of them looking at it considering they have had an 8 point deduction!!!!!

I was having a laugh/bit of banter Rafa :rolleyes:
Were still ahead of them and thats all that matters

KK77
15/07/2005, 2:12 PM
I was having a laugh/bit of banter Rafa :rolleyes:
Were still ahead of them and thats all that matters

Yes that's all that matters but for all the points deduction they could still stay up which would be some achievement i hope they stay up we need Rovers in this league.

Roo69
15/07/2005, 2:22 PM
Yes that's all that matters but for all the points deduction they could still stay up which would be some achievement i hope they stay up we need Rovers in this league.

yep i agree, i would much to have a premier league with Rovers (and Bray !) in it, and the signs are looking good for them today as well.

YoungHoop
15/07/2005, 3:04 PM
ask roo lads every week caffo has played for us i have come to work in foul houmer... he is terrible no messin i was sure he would join a 1st divsion club or wayside or somthing. he is cack if you like you can take o'connor also would free up some of our wage bill. If i was devo i would have signed Keith ohalloran IMO he is a good player.

As for rovers going down... im no mysteg meg but....

hoops are stayin up say hoops are stayin up.hoops are stayin up say hoops are stayin up.hoops are stayin up say hoops are stayin up.hoops are stayin up say hoops are stayin up.hoops are stayin up say hoops are stayin up.hoops are stayin up say hoops are stayin up.hoops are stayin up say hoops are stayin up.hoops are stayin up say hoops are stayin up.hoops are stayin up say hoops are stayin up.hoops are stayin up say hoops are stayin up.

superfrank
16/07/2005, 10:21 PM
He did alright when he came on last night, a few nice touches.

student
17/07/2005, 11:54 PM
I think your being harsh on Caffrey. He's a very talented player and still a young lad. He has a lot of potential.

All in all a good signing for Bray and i think in a few years time Rovers will regret letting him go.