PDA

View Full Version : Jako Kit

Petmuller
14/07/2005, 7:37 PM
Watching the Liverpool/TNS game last night on telly and noticed that the Welsh side wore the Jako Kite and a nice one it is too. Other than ourselves and Drogheda I didn't know of any other side that wore this brand and I'm sure there's loads. Anyone know of any other club side that wears Jako?

The TNS kit is nice I think it would be grand in red and a good choice for the Rovers next home kit. What ye think?

centre mid
14/07/2005, 7:39 PM
A lot of dutch/ belgian sides wear Jako gear

jorge
14/07/2005, 7:39 PM
I'm sure i saw Portsmouth wearing it on Sky Sports News.Some german lower team wear it aswell.

centre mid
14/07/2005, 7:43 PM
There is also a few teams in Ireland wear it aswell, some dutch chemists sponsor a load of clubs ( including you's ) and they provide all their gear

sligoman
14/07/2005, 8:05 PM
The TNS kit is nice I think it would be grand in red and a good choice for the Rovers next home kit. What ye think?

I dont know Petmuller cos I was watching an Irish team play on another channel ;)

jorge
14/07/2005, 8:19 PM
It's horrible jersey,whats so good about it Petmuller?

Petmuller
14/07/2005, 9:40 PM
It's horrible jersey,whats so good about it Petmuller?

I suppose I'm easily pleased ;)

Petmuller
14/07/2005, 9:48 PM
I dont know Petmuller cos I was watching an Irish team play on another channel ;)

As it happens I watched the Shelbourne/Glentoran game and when it was over I switched channels to see how the scousers were doing. If you knew me sligoman you'd know how much I dislike Liverpool.

BTW well done to all three Eircom League teams on their great wins in European football.

garykelly
15/07/2005, 6:47 AM
i'm sure limerick used to play in Jako gear but have since switched to Umbro. u'd have to ask them why ?

TopOfTheLeague
23/07/2005, 11:13 PM
my u-16 team wear it :D