PDA

View Full Version : City Exiles Club

pete
25/03/2002, 4:40 PM
Hows about a CCFC Exiles Supporters Club or something next season? Would have to be based primarily in Dublin but no reason couldn't be open to non-dublin exiles.

I know Scotty you tried without too much help from anyone earlier this season but maybe get a list of interested exiles here & come back to in pre-season in June?

Maybe even try for section on foot.ie here if things get going.....?

Well any thoughts......?

dahamsta
25/03/2002, 9:20 PM
I'd be happy to make webspace and a forum available to an Exiles Supporters Club, although I think it should be open to all meself. 'Cept people in Cork obviously. Shower of ba5tards.

adam

pete
26/03/2002, 1:59 PM
What I mean to suggest was it could be a club for all exiles but based in dubland.

Kinda a bad time to be bringing this up again but maybe could revisit when we starved of live football sometime in May......

Pablo
26/03/2002, 2:10 PM
Hey, i'll open the Swansea/Wales branch! :)

Troy.McClure
26/03/2002, 2:14 PM
Id be interested, but not until September (or should I say August when the repeats are on :rolleyes: )

James
26/03/2002, 2:18 PM
definately think a dublin based one is a good idea cause there's alot of exiles up there, but is gona need some real organisation.. moreso then last time's effort i think..(no fault wayne..twas a good idea ..you thought of )

who knows might end up in the pale yet . :mad: myself the way jobs are dissapearing in cork

Pablo
26/03/2002, 2:25 PM
i may well be headin to the pale to......this colud be promiseing.....

how many would be in the group?

James
26/03/2002, 2:27 PM
well from going to the dublin away games there are always faces there you wouldnt normally see at home, so they're presumably exiles and wayne said he got 15 replies..i duno might be possible to have a bigger SC in dublin then in Cork, judging by those figures

Pablo
26/03/2002, 2:35 PM
and considering we are now in the Dublin district league, we'll have as many games in Dublin as we do at home.....

niamh
26/03/2002, 3:31 PM
Always interested me since I seem to spend more time in Dublin than the real capital...

Troy.McClure
26/03/2002, 8:11 PM
Originally posted by Pablo
how many would be in the group?

I think that 5 is the optimun number, but 1 of those would have to be Jonny C ;)

Éanna
27/03/2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by pete
Would have to be based primarily in Dublin but no reason couldn't be open to non-dublin exiles.
does that mean I get in so?! :D