PDA

View Full Version : Cotsy

Ringo
13/07/2005, 12:57 PM
See cotsy's on the Rovers transfer list.

Maynard
13/07/2005, 5:24 PM
Erm, if I'm not mistaken literally every Rovers player is on the transfer list. So says the Examiner... :rolleyes:

Ringo
14/07/2005, 6:59 AM
but i think he & two other are free.

Maynard
16/07/2005, 5:19 PM
Hmm, I see. Wouldn't be a bad aquisition if we could spare the wages, but AFAIK Keely and him don't "see eye to eye" :rolleyes: as they say...
Also I believe he is playing in the world student games which would take him away for four matches. Even so I'd welcome him back, nice lad, nice family and could certainly add a dimesion to our midfield.

Ringo
16/07/2005, 5:36 PM
Hmm, I see. Wouldn't be a bad aquisition if we could spare the wages, but AFAIK Keely and him don't "see eye to eye" :rolleyes: as they say...
Also I believe he is playing in the world student games which would take him away for four matches. Even so I'd welcome him back, nice lad, nice family and could certainly add a dimesion to our midfield.

Hmm, thought he was a bit sneeky , the way he left with Judas Collins. Wouldn't like to see him back.

Sheridan
16/07/2005, 5:40 PM
Hmm, thought he was a bit sneeky , the way he left with Judas Collins. Wouldn't like to see him back.
In fairness, Ringo, he was forced to leave because Keely put his own private feud ahead of the club's interests. AFAIK, Rovers was the only option on the table. I'd love to see him back, if only to prevent him signing for Kildare or Dundalk and haunting us Sweat-style :rolleyes:

Ringo
16/07/2005, 8:26 PM
In fairness, Ringo, he was forced to leave because Keely put his own private feud ahead of the club's interests. AFAIK, Rovers was the only option on the table. I'd love to see him back, if only to prevent him signing for Kildare or Dundalk and haunting us Sweat-style :rolleyes:

when we played at Dalymount , his father sat away from us, to me it was the judas kiss.

lim abroad
16/07/2005, 8:30 PM
i always thought that his brother daire was the footballer in the family, somewhat of a legend that fellah

Coachauu
19/07/2005, 7:30 PM
Sad to see him not playing.
Someone told me he was in america a few years ago and a coach called Shay Wisely got him a trail with San Jose Earthquares and the day before he was to go, he got injuried playing gaa, I don't know if this is true, anyone confirm this?
A great player and with all the reports a nice guy. I would not call him a Judas

I remember his brother Daire playing with Ucd years ago, another good player, very vocal and strong in a tackle, but he was always suffering from cramps in the calfs.
Lim aboard do you know Daire?

Good look to Cotsy where ever he goes.

lim abroad
20/07/2005, 1:11 AM
yeah i know of him,played in the premiership for a while until the auld injuries forced him to quit i heard.very talented footballer and somewhat of a celebrity in the states by all accounts,like to party in santa monica with his buddy colin farrell

Ringo
26/07/2005, 7:57 AM
Wheres cotsy gone anyway?

Breifne
27/07/2005, 5:30 PM
Wheres cotsy gone anyway?

He is in the irish squad for the World Student Games, which is four the guts of three weeks in august, so don't think any club are gonna touch him this season. highly unlikely, pity, cause with the right attitude and effort, this lad can really play.

Ringo
28/07/2005, 5:11 AM
right attitude and effort, this lad can really play.
:rolleyes: