PDA

View Full Version : Waterford game

Seagull
12/07/2005, 6:29 PM
From a2zsoccer:
Waterford United have today released two more players from their contracts and they will leave the club immediately.

Willie Bruton, who scored the goal for the Blues in last season's FAI Cup final is set to return to his native Cobh while Willie Doyle, in consultation with his family and club directors, has decided to take a break from the game and looks set to return to college in September.

Meanwhile, United are in talks with a number of players and look likely to have some new faces at the RSC for Friday night's crucial encounter with Bray Wanderers.

BTW Don't they sell seats by seat no. in the RSC? I think the last time I was there I wound up surrounded by Blues- any suggestions on getting a seat with the Bray crowd as I'm not going on the bus? Cheers.

Bray Head
13/07/2005, 8:49 AM
Away fans in the RSC are normally in the very right section of the main stand. I think it's section A from memory. Ask for a ticket in the away section at the ticket office.

superfrank
13/07/2005, 9:39 AM
I think we can win. They've lost tonnes of players lately. Murphy, Reynolds, Doyle, Bruton and Frost. That's their three best strikers gone!

And their morale is sure to be low seen as they've been doing pretty much as bad as us. Whereas there's been an improvement in our performances lately, I haven't noticed it with them.

2-0 to us. :cool:

KR's Post
14/07/2005, 4:58 PM
4-0 to us. Especially if franco plays. Will be a real fan favourite just like Wes was.... What a signing. As for where we will sit?? Have not been in Waterford since we last played them down there in 99 i think. Ask for an away seat ticket when you get there and we should ALL stick together........ Create loads of noise! C'mon the Wanderers.