PDA

View Full Version : best of luck glentoran

Pages : 1 [2]

Troy.McClure
17/07/2005, 6:39 PM
There is, but we just don't get as exasperated as others seem to, you just have to push him to the back of your mind, thats all!!!

replace "to the back of your mind" with "off a really big clif" and I'd agree :D

eurosaint
17/07/2005, 8:14 PM
As a Pats fan I am (and I know Im not alone) 110% behind the Glens for the second leg.They may not be match fit nor able to field a full strength 11 but if they can pull it off in the 2nd leg I will be jumping for joy.Not because I hate $hels (I do actually,total *******s) but because from top to bottom they are a decent honest club which is more than can be said for that shower of underhand/win at all costs *******

Either way an Irish club comes out of this with a win anyway so for the good of football lets hope the Glens do it.Look at it this way

1) glens win the tie and can ram it down their near neighbours throat forthe rest of the season

2) Shels win the tie and go on to dominate the transfer market for the next few years

Slash/ED
17/07/2005, 8:26 PM
2) Shels win the tie and go on to dominate the transfer market for the next few years

From beating Glentoran alone? Okay....

CollegeTillIDie
18/07/2005, 2:34 PM
As a Pats fan I am (and I know Im not alone) 110% behind the Glens for the second leg.They may not be match fit nor able to field a full strength 11 but if they can pull it off in the 2nd leg I will be jumping for joy.

Either way an Irish club comes out of this with a win anyway so for the good of football lets hope the Glens do it.Look at it this way

1) glens win the tie and can ram it down their near neighbours throat forthe rest of the season
And next time St. Pat's qualify for Europe they end up in a Pre-Preliminary Qualifying Round in Spitzbergen :o

pete
18/07/2005, 4:36 PM
And next time St. Pat's qualify for Europe they end up in a Pre-Preliminary Qualifying Round in Spitzbergen :o

Do Spitsbergen have a team in top flight football? Tax Free shopping there too ;)

Gerrit
18/07/2005, 7:11 PM
Unfortunately (I am an arctic fanatic) they don't. The local teams are strictly amateur and not in the Norwegian league :( Would be a great European trip...

And of course our pal here doesn't mind about the co-efficient, the chance of Pats playing in Europe anytime soon is not very big :D