PDA

View Full Version : ltfc supporters club bash on in pvs after carmarthen match thursday night!

Martinho II
12/07/2005, 9:09 AM
all invited even carmarthen supporters! :cool:

Longfordian
12/07/2005, 9:13 AM
I was under the impression it had been switched to Valentines as thats where the club have organised a function and that's definitely going ahead. Late licence with barbecue etc., spiral tree will be open too. Supporters Club were as far as I was aware to avoid having a competing function.

Macy
12/07/2005, 9:15 AM
Yeah but will you get in where ever it's held Longfordian... :D

Longfordian
12/07/2005, 9:29 AM
:D Hopefully, better bring the fake ID!

Martinho II
12/07/2005, 9:54 AM
well thats what carmel browne told me at the rovers game! maybe it has changed! i will text her and find out what the plans are! i even got a flyer saying that! :eek:

RockofGibraltar
12/07/2005, 10:36 AM
Its in The Spiral Tree for definite

Longfordian
12/07/2005, 3:56 PM
Well to be fair to Valentine he has put in or is putting in around €11,000 this season and is likely to be doing this every season if he's happy with how it goes and so far he is seemingly. He has his name on the sleeves of the jersies, an ad in the programme, a sign and has done numerous pub sponsors so I wouldn't really begrudge him a bit of business from Longford Town.

Martinho II
13/07/2005, 9:13 AM
i got in contact with the supporters club and they said that it is in spiral tree! after all the effort for them to printflyers for pvs

franz
13/07/2005, 9:38 AM
will you be at the match cop on or just straignt to blacks

Longfordian
13/07/2005, 11:58 AM
Excuse my ignorance on this Longfordian. Generous and all as Eddie is, there are at least 40 other pubs in town. If each of them gave a grand per season- never mind 11 grand, it would be a HUGE boost to our finances.

Absolutely, all I said was I wouldnt begrudge him a bit of Longford Town business. PV's gave us a couple of grand this year too so I dont mind giving them my money either. And of course Wang who sees far too much business from me. The good thing is that other publicans are already speaking in jealous tones about the business going Valentines' way so they know what they have to do.