PDA

View Full Version : Foo Fighters

ali2005
09/07/2005, 2:03 PM
What do ye think of there new album?

Cosmo
09/07/2005, 3:30 PM
I think its a pretty good double album, nothing really surprising about it - ye know what ye get from the foo fighters.

Whacked on the 'lighter' cd when i was really hungover one day and it was eally chilled out :)

Aaron GUFC
26/07/2005, 6:19 PM
Its pretty good ive always liked the Foos but we are seing a new side to them now which isnt a bad thing their new songs are pretty good... :cool:

holidaysong
26/07/2005, 6:27 PM
I am a huge Foo Fighters fan but think the new album is terrible. You can't beat the Self titled and The Colour and the Shape...

fosterdollar
27/07/2005, 9:12 AM
I reckon most of their stuff is modern day Bon Jovi Schlock Rock. They had their moments. Once they got over the edgy rawness of their first album they headed off to cringefest imo.

Aldini98
27/07/2005, 12:33 PM
Ever since Slane when they supported the Chilis I've never looked at them in the same light. That day they were disgracefully bad, Queens of the Stone Age blew them off the stage.
I got the latest offering no less and still think they can hack it but agree with the above posts saying they're not as good as their debut or follow up.

tetsujin1979
27/07/2005, 2:25 PM
Always considered their 3rd album (Nothing Left To Lose) to be their finest hour so far...

Flea
28/07/2005, 12:18 AM
The only redeeming feature is that you get a lot for your buck but what the lot is, is simply tripe, The Best of You is played every ten minutes on MTV, I sick of seeing Grohl's patchy facial hair and titanium white teeth roaring down the mic ' The best...the best...'. Their next CD will be a greatest hits with two new tracks and that'll be it I'd say hopefully. Grohl shoulda stuck to the drums cos he can't write songs.