PDA

View Full Version : Derry 3 Finn Harps 2

Aaron GUFC
09/07/2005, 10:05 AM
What a game it must of been. Great win for derry. scorers: derry: boyle og farren brennan .Harps scorers: Kevin McHugh 2

Aaron GUFC
09/07/2005, 2:12 PM
Ha Ha Felix healy got sent off a half an hour before the match even started!!

daniel
09/07/2005, 6:43 PM
Aaron u think thats funny, you should have seen him holding his head in shame during the second half!! was great to see!!

Aaron GUFC
10/07/2005, 5:25 PM
He is not the best. I have to say , I mean why did he put McGrenaghan and Minnock on the transfer list ? What a complete waste of a managing position :D

daniel
12/07/2005, 12:03 AM
Aye and he's still playing both of dem lol

sligoman
12/07/2005, 12:14 AM
:confused:,why was he sent off before it started? What did he do?

Martinho II
12/07/2005, 9:51 AM
for questioning the ref on the new offside rules in the game! healy thought that the refs attitude was a joke and they engaged in a major argument!

sligoman
12/07/2005, 12:22 PM
for questioning the ref on the new offside rules in the game! healy thought that the refs attitude was a joke and they engaged in a major argument!

:D :D

Speranza
12/07/2005, 2:32 PM
He was verbally abused after the match and claimed Derry people do not like someone being succesful. That statement should make everyone aware of the arrogance Of He**y. Harps making ANOTHER official complaint about us. Hypocrisy of the highest degree given that over 1,000 Derry fans that travelled to the cowshed earlier in the season where placed on flat ground and couldn't see the match.

sligoman
12/07/2005, 4:43 PM

What are the new offside rules anyway? :confused:

Neish
12/07/2005, 6:17 PM
What are the new offside rules anyway? :confused:

Percisly what Felix asked, and the ref refused to talk to him before the game, which is why Felix got so angry

Speranza
12/07/2005, 6:34 PM
Good man Neish don't let the facts stand in the way of another one of Harps conspiracies. If you took the time to read any of Healy's comments you would see that Whelan did talk to him and it was the way that Whelan talked to him that he didn't like. I heard that Whelan forgot to bring his minature Healy icon to worship before the match and that he forgot to kiss his feet when he entered the room him being so great and all that!

fbtn
14/07/2005, 2:29 PM
Good man Neish don't let the facts stand in the way of another one of Harps conspiracies. If you took the time to read any of Healy's comments you would see that Whelan did talk to him and it was the way that Whelan talked to him that he didn't like. I heard that Whelan forgot to bring his minature Healy icon to worship before the match and that he forgot to kiss his feet when he entered the room him being so great and all that!

Re-read your 'facts'.

Whelan wouldn't tell Healy and Seydak what they could and couldn't do as regards the new off-side rule and basically told them to f**k off. That is what Healy was saying about the way he was talked to.

That is fact.

Krstic
14/07/2005, 2:46 PM
How about these for facts FBTN???

Ask 'poor oul Felix' what he shouted to the referee as he was inspecting the pitch.

In fact ask about 20 people, including children and officials of Sheffield Utd's youth team who were just finishing a game in the Foyle Cup, as to how many swear words the 'innocent' and 'victimised' Felix directed at the referee, for his performance in a previous match.

Now don't come back until you've spoken to Felix himself about 'the facts', because unlike you, I heard Felix ranting at the Ref, but of course you'll not believe me as I support the 'evil' Derry City, so ask Felix!!!

daniel
19/07/2005, 7:17 PM
FBTN the referee didn't have to give his thoughts on the new fifa ruling, and who knows if he had told them about it, healy said he didnt like being talked to as if he was a child, therefore the ref must have spoken to him about it, and all the clubs in the eircom league were sent information on the new off side rule.Isn't it ironic that it was felix who started the row and not another manager!

Aaron GUFC
19/07/2005, 7:39 PM
Indeed it is ironic Daniel :D :D :p :eek:

dortie
20/07/2005, 12:52 PM
Now don't come back until you've spoken to Felix himself about 'the facts', because unlike you, I heard Felix ranting at the Ref, but of course you'll not believe me as I support the 'evil' Derry City, so ask Felix!!!

Ask Felix about challenging a Derry City fan while your at it, although he picked the wrong one to slabber to.