PDA

View Full Version : We were wrong all along

Gary
24/03/2002, 9:09 PM
Ya thats right, we were wrong all along. Gunther was right. We know nothing about football. after all we trashed the mighty Mon U today and super striker Noelly Boy got a brace. Jeez, I can see certain people on this board revelling in his rightness. Pity we couldnt see it all along. God we must have been blind. But there was one man who always had faith. Gunther should now make more outrageous remarks to the papers and see them all come true. We will win the leaue next season etc.

Pity to hear about poor aul Noel I spose gunther will tell us that the boo boys drove him away. Pity they cant drive you away and all.

pete
24/03/2002, 10:52 PM
Didn't get down to see todays game but with another 2 goals i'm sure that makes Noel our top scorer this season. With Morley & Johnny to go we will badly need Hartigol to stay & work on the improvements this season.

Liam could get us into the Intertoto next week so with some new experienced players next season he could take us all the way...?

Not every team scores 5 against Monaghan.

Murphys not as bad we thought all along.

James
24/03/2002, 10:59 PM
haha if this keeps up we should move it too the irony section of the hunour forum

ah no seriously i take back everything i said about liam murphy

he was right, hartigan is great and its the fans fault we are losing

MURPHY FOREVER

i mean 5 goals against mons is amazing.. what other teams put 5 past mons in a meaningless match eh :D

Neil
24/03/2002, 11:19 PM
Yeah after that 5-1 victory I now realise that Liam Murphy really is the most tactially astute manager around.

He is also great.

James
24/03/2002, 11:22 PM
i duno bout u lot but I'm about to tuck into a big plate of humble pie, while I watch the oscars and ponder how I ever thought Liam Murphy was wrong

well done Liam :D ... you knew best after all

pete
25/03/2002, 10:05 AM
Surprised as I am its good to see people can stand up & admit when they were wromng.

Colm
25/03/2002, 4:43 PM
Originally posted by pete
i'm sure that makes Noel our top scorer this season. he is joint top scorer with Ollie. 8 each in the league and one each against cobh in the league cup.