PDA

View Full Version : Noel o' Connor/you are taking the pi1s

Blue Shadow
08/07/2005, 11:40 PM
What the hell was that against Galway? I was at the game and it was worse then last week at home to Dundalk. First of all having Derek McCarthy in midfield then have Robbie Kelleher left on the bench. Who exactly did he think would score goals surely not Cp O’Brien (Cp Standing for cant pass O’Brien) I mean honestly did the Dundalk game teach noel o Conner anything. O’Brien needs to be dropped and if they entire strike force was injured I still wouldn’t play him. Absolutely no ideas in the game just long ball played all night long. And in fairness to Robbie Kelleher, he did more with his time on the pitch than o brien has done in every game this season.Noel o' Connor got his tactics wrong and his selection wrong its as simply as that. And as for our next home game against Kildare if limerick continue to play this way the attendance of 667 at our last home game will be go below 500.

4tothefloor
09/07/2005, 12:00 AM
At the moment NOC wouldn't pick his nose, never mind a team. Mick Ahearn on the wing? Derek deep in midfield? Kelleher on the bench? It just gets better and better. In the Mirror today he is quoted as saying "I don't see promotion being realistic on a number of fronts" - damn right, and you're the main one.... :rolleyes:

lim abroad
09/07/2005, 2:15 AM
i played under noel when i was a schoolboy and all i can say is that football was played on paper,he'd be a great manager cos all he knows about football is whatever he's read in a coaching manuals.its blatantly obvious that he doesn't know which of his players are his good one's but what do you expect from a man who's never kicked a ball!!!!!! :eek: :mad:

Daydreamer
09/07/2005, 7:49 AM
I Also Played For Him At Schoolboy Level And I Would Have To Agree
With You Lim,robbie K On The Bench Who Would Believe It,he Is Probably The Most Talked About Player In The Division This Season.
It Defies Belief To Think That Cp Is Still In The Squad Let Alone In
The Team...

Rory H
09/07/2005, 10:25 AM
could be 11 points gap come saturday night...that could be hard to make up