PDA

View Full Version : Exact time/date of Home UEFA game???

CuanaD
08/07/2005, 8:21 PM
I came down from Dublin for the UEFA game last year & due to basic stupidity got the time of the game wrong - arrived 5 minutes before half time :o

Obvoiusly I don't want to make the same mistake this time so . . . .

Can someone please post up the EXACT details - time/date/tickets info - anything that may be relevant to someone with basic memory problems ;)

sorbothegreek
09/07/2005, 10:22 AM
From the town website:

UEFA Cup
Longford v Carmarthen
Thu July 14th | k/o: 7.30pm
Flancare Park

Meanwhile, tickets for the UEFA Cup game on July 14th will be on sale later this week. Tickets costs €15 for adults and €5 for children. We hope to have tickets on sale in the Shopping Centre from 12-3 on Saturday July 9th.

It doesn't say it there, but i'd assume they can be bought at the gate as well.

gheewhizz
09/07/2005, 10:12 PM
tickets on sale for uefa cup match monday to thursday afternoons next week from noon to 3pm at longford shopping centre and at flancare park from 6pm the night of the match which kicks off at 7-30pm

CuanaD
12/07/2005, 1:41 PM
Thanks guys, Hopefull I will make it on time, this time :D
Dont want to miss the early goals :ball: ;)

sligoman
13/07/2005, 12:05 AM
Good luck to ye lads I hope ye score plenty against the "unknown to me" team,;).

RonnieB
13/07/2005, 9:25 AM
Havent had a chance to get upto longford due to working in the arse end of mayo lately :(

Wont be at the ground till about 7 at the earliest should be able to get a ticket then I assume? Unless all the people that dont bother going turn up?!

De Town
13/07/2005, 9:30 AM
Wont be at the ground till about 7 at the earliest should be able to get a ticket then I assume? Unless all the people that dont bother going turn up?!
tickets will be on sale at the gate :)