PDA

View Full Version : Ollie hints he may stay with City

James
24/03/2002, 5:40 PM
Ok on the big red lunch thing trev welch prog

There is NO firm bid in for Ollie yet
Ollie speaking after the game today confirmed that neither $hel$ nor Hibs have put in a bid.. and he might yet stay in Cork .. but it would take a 2 or 3 year contract..plus a decent wage

wooohhooooo

Casegrande
24/03/2002, 8:47 PM
I'd love to see him stay but I think he'd be mad to turn down Shels' offer. It was a pity that a few idiots shouted 'grabber' and 'judas' at him today.

James
24/03/2002, 8:48 PM
well apparently $hel$ havent (despite what I had heard to the contrary) made a firm offer yet alothough they have been sniffing around

Pablo
25/03/2002, 1:37 PM
i'd wish him well if it was Hibs, but is it was $£€l$ i'd be a bit p!ssed off

Éanna
25/03/2002, 3:23 PM
Originally posted by James
well apparently $hel$ havent (despite what I had heard to the contrary) made a firm offer yet alothough they have been sniffing around
I'm almost positive thats not the case james.

James
25/03/2002, 3:33 PM
yea yea yea blah blah blah
some one told me this someone told me that .....
i was talking to....

anyway Eanna are you calling Ollie Cahill and Conor George liars :)

Éanna
25/03/2002, 3:37 PM
ok then maybe it wasn't an actual contract that was put on the table- thats probably what they mean. But lets put it this way, $h€l$ have made their position known.

James
25/03/2002, 3:38 PM
exactly all i said was no firm offer had been made and one hasnt .. I think Ollie will resign with City now that Hibs have pulled out..who want to live in the Pale anyway :D

pete
25/03/2002, 4:25 PM
Originally posted by James
....who want to live in the Pale anyway :D

Couldn't agree more James.

;)

joe
10/04/2002, 8:24 AM
According to today's Irish Examiner (and yesterday's Evening Herald, I believe) Shelbourne have made a firm offer, which Ollie is considering but will wait until at least the weekend, when our manager gets back from his sojourn across the pond, to decide on his future.

niamh
10/04/2002, 8:51 AM
I was told by a non City fan that Shels had made an offer as well and someone in the Pale as well...

But the reality is that no one except perhaps Ollie knows exactly what's going on...

pete
10/04/2002, 8:54 AM
If Ollie hasn't already accepted shels offer its surely to do with Keelys resignation. If they offered anything like what rumoured before can't see city even matching the weekly salary let alone the signing on fee or extras.

Be surprsied if ollie stayed now.

Dricky
10/04/2002, 9:47 AM
Ollie should wait and see, going to a mangerless club is not the best idea what if he hate the manager or worse the manager hates him. he either knows who is coming to the club and is going to sign or he's going to wait 'till the offer can't be beaten by anyone else. but I think we should seriously think of a CCFC team without ollie, shamefull to see him go but would you stay married to gunther. he has a chance at Champions leauge if todays ruling goes shel's way, so by by ollie.

ccfcman
11/04/2002, 1:59 PM
any news on ollies contract status?

Éanna
12/04/2002, 1:16 PM
The guy obviously wants out, but he'd be better served by waiting til they have a new man appointed.

ccfcman
13/04/2002, 9:01 AM
Originally posted by Éanna
The guy obviously wants out, but he'd be better served by waiting til they have a new man appointed. we all know that that situation is but a dream that we hold dearly in our heads:D