PDA

View Full Version : Squad Leaving

pete
07/07/2005, 10:39 PM
I see Frost, Yelverton & Bruton have left. If ye continue to lose players at that rate ye won't be in the Premier next season.

Putting aside the slagging City fans would hope to have some decent Munster derbies.

blue til i die
07/07/2005, 11:00 PM
What can we do about it??

Aaron GUFC
09/07/2005, 2:20 PM
..if you dont spend some of the cash ye got for murphy. A new striker has to be a definite

Éanna
09/07/2005, 2:27 PM
..if you dont spend some of the cash ye got for murphy. A new striker has to be a definite
that cash is gone. they have no money!

blue til i die
09/07/2005, 8:39 PM
that cash is gone. they have no money!
Unfortunately its true.

gael353
11/07/2005, 11:54 PM
Waterford are trying to cut their wage bill down to €0 by offloading any player whos on a couple of hundred a week and have put offers to several munster based :rolleyes: EI clubs in the first division to take several players from them as they would be on lower far lower wages. With such a policy waterford are for the drop IMO :o

blue til i die
13/07/2005, 8:59 PM
Lims top scorer Derek McCarthy is on his way out of Hogan Park after agreeing to go on loan with Waterford United.

http://www.irishfootballonline.com/news_story.php?newsid=3185

superfrank
14/07/2005, 9:26 AM
I'm more than happy if they're losing players! It'll be good news for us tomorrow night if the teams depleted. Of course it wasn't going to be the same team that narrowly lost to us 2-1 in April.

Since then they've lost Murphy, Reynolds, Yelverton, Bruton, Frost and Doyle. That's at least four or five first teamers, a manager and a captain. That's hardly going to help their plight.

Hope the money is sorted out, don't want to see another team disappear for financial reasons.

blue til i die
14/07/2005, 11:02 PM
Since then they've lost Murphy, Reynolds, Yelverton, Bruton, Frost and Doyle. That's at least four or five first teamers, a manager and a captain. That's hardly going to help their plight.

Hope the money is sorted out, don't want to see another team disappear for financial reasons.

Thanks for your concern. Whats this about Yelverton?? He's still a WUFC player.

CollegeTillIDie
14/07/2005, 11:14 PM
PJ Banville is returning to the Blues from the Wexford GAA bogball team . He's probably playing with the Corinthian spirit so is more than likely a freebie :D

blue til i die
16/07/2005, 6:53 PM
Just officially announced that Steven Yelverton has had his contract terminated at his request. He cited personal and work commitments as his reason.