PDA

View Full Version : Match Tonight

Rocky Rules
05/07/2005, 8:03 AM
In case of withdrawal symptoms, U-21s have an Enda McGuill cup game at home tonight to Belgrove. K.O. 7.45 (I think) :ball:

superfrank
05/07/2005, 11:10 AM
What day is the Hearts match?? :confused: I thought it was tonight.

Roo69
05/07/2005, 11:19 AM
What day is the Hearts match?? :confused: I thought it was tonight.

Nope thats on the Tuesday the 12th of July

superfrank
05/07/2005, 11:40 AM
Oh right. I take it you're in a good mood after Robbie scoring last night. Did you go to the match?

Roo69
05/07/2005, 11:42 AM
Oh right. I take it you're in a good mood after Robbie scoring last night. Did you go to the match?

Always very happy to see him scoring, nah was'nt at the match, was playing up on the astro in loretto myself last night, much more important than the poxy League Cup :D

superfrank
05/07/2005, 11:45 AM
Always very happy to see him scoring, nah was'nt at the match, was playing up on the astro in loretto myself last night, much more important than the poxy League Cup :D
Are you going tell him that? :D

BrayZil
05/07/2005, 11:52 AM
In case of withdrawal symptoms, U-21s have an Enda McGuill cup game at home tonight to Belgrove. K.O. 7.45 (I think) :ball:

I think Pat Hannigan is playing tonight. It will be interesting to see what he's like. Skippy definately needs some competition!

Roo69
05/07/2005, 11:56 AM
Are you going tell him that? :D

Oh Doyler already knows that ! Actually some of the lads we play with could play eL level no problems what so ever, just to many other commitments.

Pat's a lovely bloke, very good keeper as well. Hopefully he gets a run out tonight.

Rocky Rules
05/07/2005, 3:29 PM
Is Pat eligable for 21s or is he over age?

Will we see Conor Sinnott and/or young Tyrrell in the midfield - they're certainly under 21 but are they "just" first team players? :confused:

Roo69
05/07/2005, 3:39 PM
Is Pat eligable for 21s or is he over age?

Will we see Conor Sinnott and/or young Tyrrell in the midfield - they're certainly under 21 but are they "just" first team players? :confused:

If Pat does play then he will be 1 of the 3 over age players that they are able to use. Not to sure about Tyrrell or Sinott ? personally i would feel they could do with a few more games under their belts to get them fully match fit, the same with McGovern but i don't think they will be risked with all the injuries that we have at the moment and with such an important match Vs. Longford coming up on Friday. Actually i don't think McGovern is able to play Vs. Longford so might be a very useful run out for him.

Rocky Rules
06/07/2005, 4:48 AM
Finally finished at 10.20 pm with Bray winning 5-4 on penalties .
Belgrove scored in the 88th minute,Bray equalised with a 91st minute penalty. Squeaky Bum time! :eek:

superfrank
06/07/2005, 11:58 AM
Maurice Dunne seemed to enjoy scoring both penos. The sending off was really funny! :D

Roo69
06/07/2005, 12:17 PM
Maurice Dunne seemed to enjoy scoring both penos. The sending off was really funny! :D

Very funny indeed :D

superfrank
06/07/2005, 12:27 PM
Very funny indeed :D
The linesman was holding his ribs for the rest of the match! :D I couldn't believe it!

It was good to see a Bray team pass the ball along the floor for once.

Rocky Rules
06/07/2005, 1:28 PM
Presume it was for intent (& stupidity).Kelchy couldn't have meant it,other than as a gesture of dissent. His face when the lino collapsed was a picture!

Presume names of those passing ball thru midfield noted. That's their first-team chances gone,so. :rolleyes:

Roo69
06/07/2005, 1:51 PM
Presume it was for intent (& stupidity).Kelchy couldn't have meant it,other than as a gesture of dissent. His face when the lino collapsed was a picture!

Presume names of those passing ball thru midfield noted. That's their first-team chances gone,so. :rolleyes:

Ah there was no intent what so ever, 2 of them went for it, kelchy won the tackle and it smacked off the lino, his fall was just priceless - give that man an Oscar !

Stevo Da Gull
06/07/2005, 9:26 PM
Thats my first U-21 match, are they always that entertaining? ;) Thats the best comedy moment I've seen in football for ... well ages :D No intent so the red was harsh, Kelchy is now officially a Legend :D

Rocky Rules
06/07/2005, 9:35 PM
Well, you won't always get a high comedy sending-off, a riot outside,a temporary large band of "fans", extra time and penos, but in general you'll see more pure footy (passing and stuff) than in Senior matches. They usually finish a bit earlier than twenty past ten, too! :D