PDA

View Full Version : off topic

seanfhear
24/08/2021, 9:37 AM
That's true, though given a cert is good enough for travel in general these days, I would have thought allowances could be made for an international squad being fully certified as vaccinated.

That said, Eminence Grise's post - which can be summed up as "footballers are stupid" - would be a hindrance to my cert theory...
I assume a human being still has the right to choose. Are we still in that situation ?

pineapple stu
24/08/2021, 10:00 AM
Is that a formally enshrined right?

It really shouldn't be - vaccines work best based on everyone getting it, and not allowing self-important idiots to think they're a breach of their human rights, an argument which indicates they have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

seanfhear
24/08/2021, 10:09 AM
Is that a formally enshrined right?

It really shouldn't be - vaccines work best based on everyone getting it, and not allowing self-important idiots to think they're a breach of their human rights, an argument which indicates they have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.
So, you can take human rights away when it suits you = = Then they are hardly human rights.

Are you saying that a human being does not have the right to refuse a vaccine that has not gone through the usual trials ?

pineapple stu
24/08/2021, 10:12 AM
Well I was asking you if what you described is actually a formally enshrined human right. Cos I don't think it is. Can I choose not to pay taxes for example?

seanfhear
24/08/2021, 10:33 AM
Well I was asking you if what you described is actually a formally enshrined human right. Cos I don't think it is. Can I choose not to pay taxes for example?
Yes, You can chose not to play Taxes = = You may well have to go to jail for it but you can certainly choose not to pay taxes.

seanfhear
24/08/2021, 10:48 AM
I respect all Peoples right to get Vaccinated or not Vaccinated = It is up to the individual to get the best information and make their own choice = A human right.

John83
24/08/2021, 11:05 AM
Are you saying that a human being does not have the right to refuse a vaccine that has not gone through the usual trials ?
This is disinformation. The vaccines have now completed all normal phases of vaccine testing. You have no right to spread bull**** that will affect public health.

It is up to the individual to get the best information and make their own choice = A human right.
The best information. :rolleyes: