PDA

View Full Version : jalmard kusten

roversforever
03/07/2005, 9:18 PM
jalmard is a really good player and im really disappointed that sean connor has dropped him from the squad.he didn't even travel to monaghan.phillip gallagher was on the bench and jalmard is a way better defender than him.i also know that jalmard himself is far from happy about it and please don't go saying he's being big headed or whatever coz he's not.he's a sound man and a quality player.

Kerry Blue
04/07/2005, 4:16 AM
Wonder if there's any chance he'll come back to us. Could do with a left back at the moment. :(

gael353
04/07/2005, 8:00 PM
Jalmard is class and yes we would love him back. I think what he needs is a world class center defender alongside him aka Finnucane lol. He was in Limerick with Banana last week for a night out

roversforever
04/07/2005, 11:15 PM
kusten is 10 times da player gorman is
fully agree even though the man himself told me his best position is left back!both gorman and gallagher were on the bench for monaghan while jalmard was left at home.i think he has every right to be upset and i hope he's back in the squad soon.

roversman
08/07/2005, 6:06 PM
hes useless he hasnt played great for us yet

gustavo
08/07/2005, 7:24 PM
hes useless he hasnt played great for us yet

he hasnt gotten much of a chance with us at all:(
i saw him against galway and i thought he was good

REDdecky
08/07/2005, 9:03 PM
He has got potential,there is still a lot of games left,he'll get his chance if he keeps focused!!!

jalmard is a really good player and im really disappointed that sean connor has dropped him from the squad.he didn't even travel to monaghan.phillip gallagher was on the bench and jalmard is a way better defender than him.i also know that jalmard himself is far from happy about it and please don't go saying he's being big headed or whatever coz he's not.he's a sound man and a quality player.

Rovers1
12/07/2005, 6:14 PM
Hes way too nervous and looks lost on a football pitch

sligoman
12/07/2005, 10:38 PM
Hes way too nervous and looks lost on a football pitch

I thought he done well tonight against Lincoln