PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Match Today

CorkCityFC_Celt
03/07/2005, 7:38 PM
I was in the shed and i thought it was great their was so many Hibs fans in with us they were a credit to their club and the banter was top class they are a great bunch of fans to be honest. The game wasnt bad either to be fair Hibs might not have had a full team but i was looking at their team on their website and they had more 1st teamers that city did plus we fielded our reserves in the 2nd half. It was a great laugh when Biscuits came on hes a legend. I enjoyed the day and i have great respect now for Hibs and their fans they are top quality fans just like the rebel army. My buddy just text me from PJ Turners said theirs a good sing song in their with City and Hibs fans thats good to see. UP THE HIBS AND THE REBEL ARMY

A face
03/07/2005, 9:49 PM
How did Hibs get on with the other games they played here ??

I said from day one (the minute i heard it) that City would best them (if on form) and with the reserve team ..... a piece of pish !!

In the bag !! :ball:

Counting Crow
03/07/2005, 10:24 PM
I was in the shed and i thought it was great their was so many Hibs fans in with us they were a credit to their club and the banter was top class they are a great bunch of fans to be honest. The game wasnt bad either to be fair Hibs might not have had a full team but i was looking at their team on their website and they had more 1st teamers that city did plus we fielded our reserves in the 2nd half. It was a great laugh when Biscuits came on hes a legend. I enjoyed the day and i have great respect now for Hibs and their fans they are top quality fans just like the rebel army. My buddy just text me from PJ Turners said theirs a good sing song in their with City and Hibs fans thats good to see. UP THE HIBS AND THE REBEL ARMY

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Hibs fans were a credit to their Club. Top class.

Ye made a lot of friends here today.

The crack in the Shed today was immense. From the moment they came in (due to the unbelievable downpour of rain at the start of the game) the banter was fantastic.
Even when 3-0 down they were able to take it. I was standing next to 5-6 of them and they really enjoyed the chanting back and forth.
At times it was almost imaterial what was going on on the pitch.

What a pity so many City fans couldn't be bothered getting up off their arses and supporting the Club today.
We complain about many things surrounding the Club but if we can't support them at times like this when we are winning games for fun .... I just don't know.
If there wasn't such a mass of Hibs fans at the game I would say it would have been the smallest City crowd for 6-7 years. It was pitiful.

Still, fairplay to everyone who did turn up. We made tons of noise and made it a day to remember.

Hibs - now my second team. Will watch out for ye next season.