PDA

View Full Version : Dublin Hurlers Win Leinster Title

saints alive
03/07/2005, 7:14 PM
Team of the week dublin minors who beat wexford 0-17 0-12 today,so its not all doom and gloom for our hurlers.They played fantastic today.

jorge
03/07/2005, 10:34 PM
Great but Dublin hurlers win alot at underage level (well I think they do anyway...) but they haven't produced the goods at senior level over the years so I would'nt be too sure about the future.All the same its great to hear.

Superhoops
03/07/2005, 11:17 PM
Great but Dublin hurlers win alot at underage level (well I think they do anyway...)
First Leinster minor since 1983 when Niall Quinn scored 3-5 against Wexford in the final.

CollegeTillIDie
03/07/2005, 11:32 PM
Yes this is good news with one proviso.... they had to postpone a Minor football match involving DUblin because six of the hurlers are on the football team.... deja vu me thinks this will not result in the great revival in the fortunes of Metropolitan hurling that most people think the game of hurling needs at senior level :(

Bogball the work of the devil! :p

jorge
03/07/2005, 11:43 PM
ehhhh well.... :o :o :o I knew i was'nt right.

Green Tribe
04/07/2005, 1:39 AM
Derry beat Down, feckers!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Aberdonian Stu
08/07/2005, 9:22 AM
Ever since you said Down's fortunes were on the up a few months back things have got progressively worse for ye. Still I don't think I'll have much to smile about after Laois most likely cruise past the Dubs in ten days time.

tayto repairman
23/07/2005, 10:50 PM
First Leinster minor since 1983 when Niall Quinn scored 3-5 against Wexford in the final.

yes, but galway went on to beat them in the final. the win for the tribesmen was all the more sweeter because of the media bias towards the jackeen's during the build up.

they said quinn would walk through the galway defence. hahah... :D

gaillimh abu!

Green Tribe
23/07/2005, 11:42 PM
Ever since you said Down's fortunes were on the up a few months back things have got progressively worse for ye. Still I don't think I'll have much to smile about after Laois most likely cruise past the Dubs in ten days time.

Smiling indeed I am, Armagh beat Tyrone today , woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

aido_b
25/07/2005, 12:15 AM
Ya see us Dublin lads are quite handy with big sticks!

Message to the rest of Ireland ... watch your backs!