PDA

View Full Version : Galway Utd/Kilkenny City

RedX
02/07/2005, 8:36 PM
Thank you to both these clubs for a lovely little win for me today...i had a double for both to win...

Kilkenny City won 1-0 v Athlone last night 4/1
Galway won earlier today 2-1 v Kildare 12/5

I had a 10euro bet on the double so it works out at around 170euro... :D

Just thought i would boast about it... :D

Conor H
02/07/2005, 10:42 PM
...Don't forget to put another E10 on us this Friday ;)

RedX
02/07/2005, 11:30 PM
...Don't forget to put another E10 on us this Friday ;)

Conor..i always look out for your results whether i bet on you or not..when i seen you play in the FAI Cup i thought all you needed was a bit of firepower upfront and your form would pick-up..if you lot can get a run going you could still be well in for promotion..personally i would love to see Galway Utd back in the premier..

Anyway looking forward to winning more money from Galway Utd.. :D

sligoman
03/07/2005, 12:13 AM
Conor..i always look out for your results whether i bet on you or not..when i seen you play in the FAI Cup i thought all you needed was a bit of firepower upfront and your form would pick-up..if you lot can get a run going you could still be well in for promotion..personally i would love to see Galway Utd back in the premier..

We are the form team at the minute RedX, it's us you should be putting yer money on ;). Although bookies expect us to win, so I suppose they dont give great odds on it!

harry crumb
03/07/2005, 2:44 AM
Sligo are definately the team to beat in the division. I keep picking the wrong games to back them in though.

There in full flow now and should win the league.

RedX
03/07/2005, 12:14 PM
We are the form team at the minute RedX, it's us you should be putting yer money on ;). Although bookies expect us to win, so I suppose they dont give great odds on it!

Thats exactly the reason i dont bet on Sligo..obviously as you know when you are doing well prices are poor..its only lately i have been checking eircom league game prices and there are some great prices around...keep your eyes open lads...thats my 2nd week in a row.. :D

Mayo Red
03/07/2005, 1:53 PM
Sligo are definately the team to beat in the division. I keep picking the wrong games to back them in though.

There in full flow now and should win the league.

With any luck this will be our year!

Conor H
03/07/2005, 7:11 PM

Good,hope to see ya next year.

The Stars
03/07/2005, 10:08 PM
we were 11/10 today. which was serious value. had €45 on us. 2/1 v limerick 2wks ago. had €60 on dat. so there's still money to be made on us.

It is easy to put money on rovers these days as we know they will win. I won 50 from the cobh game.
Might throw 20 on us beating Athlone on saturday.

Rory H
04/07/2005, 10:39 AM
i refuse to gamble on rovers..damn superstition...

go with harps to beat derry next week....hate to say it but harps will win...derry always choke

Terry
04/07/2005, 10:41 AM

go with harps to beat derry next week....hate to say it but harps will win...derry always choke

When? I cant remember derry ever choking against harps !!! :confused:

Ash
04/07/2005, 10:44 AM
What odds are being given for our game against ye (Sligo) this Saturday?

Dazzy
04/07/2005, 12:43 PM

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

Speranza
04/07/2005, 1:34 PM
Think in their history our rural inferiors have beat us 3/4 times. Won't happen!