PDA

View Full Version : cobh ramblers jersey

jammer1
02/07/2005, 5:44 PM
i am looking for a cobh ramblers jersey could any one tell me have cobh ramblers got a mail order or some thing ,i have emailed them a number of times to find out but no reply *****s,i live in manchester can any one help me out i am from cork i used to live in fair hill, northside of course :confused:

terry9
02/07/2005, 9:00 PM
this club is a joke dont waste your time or money on this club bud!

Rebal Boy
02/07/2005, 10:42 PM
this club is a joke dont waste your time or money on this club bud!

They were a bloody joke tonight anyway. :mad: The ref and his linemen were a disgrace. IMO they didn't know what they were doing. All I know now is that Rams hopes of promation will be gone very soon if they keep playing like that. :( They need to sign defenders fast. If they don't beat Dundalk next week they will be in massive trouble altogether. Rams defence was shocking. All Rams can hope for is to get their results good again.

Rams-fan
04/07/2005, 8:54 AM
i am looking for a cobh ramblers jersey could any one tell me have cobh ramblers got a mail order or some thing ,i have emailed them a number of times to find out but no reply *****s,i live in manchester can any one help me out i am from cork i used to live in fair hill, northside of course :confused:

Best bet is the local sports shop 'Fanatics, 21 Westbeach, Cobh, Co. Cork. 00353-(0)21-4815368.' Derek is the Proprietor. Very good guy. I go there all the time rather than the club house shop.

TopOfTheLeague
23/07/2005, 11:34 PM
They were a bloody joke tonight anyway. :mad: The ref and his linemen were a disgrace. IMO they didn't know what they were doing. All I know now is that Rams hopes of promation will be gone very soon if they keep playing like that. :( They need to sign defenders fast. If they don't beat Dundalk next week they will be in massive trouble altogether. Rams defence was shocking. All Rams can hope for is to get their results good again.
theyre chances of promotion were gone as soon as sligo signed sean connor... :D