PDA

View Full Version : FAI website your having a laugh

pete
02/07/2005, 10:26 AM
Exhibit one (http://www.fai.ie/index.asp)

Exhibit Two (http://www.fai.ie/leaguetable.asp?cpid=101)

Its not just an eL thing as site is generally woefully out of date. When you consdier the fanfare they "relaunched" it too...

:rolleyes:

Supersaint3
02/07/2005, 10:32 AM
typical cack, unsurprising, what I often think is why bother running it at all if it's going to be so half-arsed?

BohDiddley
02/07/2005, 11:58 AM
typical cack, unsurprising, what I often think is why bother running it at all if it's going to be so half-arsed?
That's worse than doing nothing. It is saying to readers: 'The FAI isn't bothered about Irish football, so why should you be?' Surely someone, somewhere, is accountable for this?

Slash/ED
02/07/2005, 1:35 PM
I wouldn't mind, but it actually used to be good. Than they changed it to a crap lay out with rubbish content.

CollegeTillIDie
02/07/2005, 2:41 PM
I wouldn't mind, but it actually used to be good. Than they changed it to a crap lay out with rubbish content.

Agreed and it used to be updated semi-regularly

Dyl10
02/07/2005, 3:30 PM
ok I might be having one of those stupid moments but what exactly is wrong with exhibit 1?

Dazzy
02/07/2005, 3:59 PM
Shels 0 Derry 2, took me a while myself to figure that out :rolleyes:

Dyl10
02/07/2005, 4:18 PM
in fairness thats just a mis-print because if you click in it says Derry2-Shells1

Mayo Red
02/07/2005, 5:10 PM
Agreed, the website is terrible. The IrelandFANS effort is also a complete and utter shambles, the FAIreland seem to have forgotten all about this "fanclub"! They don't seem to bother to send out any of the promised "official e-mail newsletters", and the last I heard from them was that some lad had won 2 tickets to the Croatia friendly last year! 30 yo yos for a baseball cap, pen, keyring and a fancy little membership card! I should have known better! :rolleyes:

pineapple stu
02/07/2005, 9:07 PM
And when you think they actually keep an eye on websites like this and know exactly what we think! Disgraceful really. How many times has this thread appeared now?