PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait for Noel King on Monday night

Counting Crow
02/07/2005, 10:15 AM
TV 3 Monday night. WATCH IT

That little, puke inducing muppet just can't handle the fact that we are heading off into the sunset leaving his beloved $hel$ in our wake.

He despises everything to do with Cork. Last year he said on air that "he would never wish to be from Cork" when Trevor was slagging him about one game.
The only reason he puts up with us at all is that he likes Rico.

Watch his body languague on Monday, he squirms in his seat everytime he's asked to comment on us. He keeps going back to $hel$ and how unbelievable it is that they are playing poorly... always saying they will bounce back.

TV 3 Eircom League program
Trevor Welch: "Noel, City played very well last night against UCD, didn't they?"
Noel King: "Well I think it's just incredible that Shels lost again but they will come back you know, every team goes through a dip in form. Just wait for Cork to hit a bad patch. Then we'll see what happens. Shels can't keep playing like this for long more. I'm absolutely stunned. They have too many class players to let this go on for much longer. I know I'm supposed to be neutral on this show, but to have two culchie teams leading the League and a couple more of them coming up behind us .... what's the world coming to. Don't they know they're there just there to make up the numbers. The League is supposed to stay in Dublin, FFS we invented football. If it went to the country, sure, they'd probably loose it or use it for a toilet. Not that I've ever used a toilet before ...... pee in the garden, that's what me mam always told me. I can't believe it, just can't believe it....sob, sob, sob"
Trevor Welch: "Eh Noel, I was asking you a question about City. Have a glass of water you look a bit unwell"
Trevor Welch: "Pat Skully, City played very well last night against UCD, didn't they?"
Pat Skully: "Well I think it's just incredible that Shels lost again but they will come back you know...........................sob, sob, sob"

Ruairi
02/07/2005, 1:42 PM
LOL CC!

Just watch the look of delight on trevor's face when he's talking to the boys about citys amazing run of form!

Cityfeen
02/07/2005, 2:46 PM
:D Ha ha brilliant