PDA

View Full Version : Srfc Spirit

hoops1
02/07/2005, 8:38 AM
You Can sell our players
Kick us when were down(ollie, Longford Town FC)
But you cant touch our spirit
we will never give up!
(Thanks to the Finn Harps lads for the donation
we wont forget this)

jorge
02/07/2005, 12:33 PM
What other club could count on their fans to save them,be realistic.Maybe Bohs but for this long i doubt it.

EnDai
02/07/2005, 12:53 PM
And so far the number of bank robberies doesn't seem to have increased! I'm amazed! :D :cool:

Credit to everyone helping out tho, it's great to see and I hope to the high heavens it all works out.

CollegeTillIDie
02/07/2005, 2:40 PM
Bohs fans own their club as I understand it ....

exile
02/07/2005, 2:59 PM
You Can sell our players
Kick us when were down(ollie, Longford Town FC)
But you cant touch our spirit
we will never give up!
(Thanks to the Finn Harps lads for the donation
we wont forget this)

ah yes you will need all that spirit up in monaghan next season

Neish
02/07/2005, 3:29 PM
Always had a soft spot for Rovers, think it just comes as part and parcel of bring a Harps fan. Fair play to the Finn Harps Dublin supporters club on making the donation wouldn't wanna see Rovers go out they geat a bad rep around here but are always bring nosie colour and are well behaved when they visit Finn Park

Éanna
02/07/2005, 4:38 PM
Rovers fans have been amazing the way they've rallied around their club- especially the last few months. fair play

jorge
02/07/2005, 7:41 PM
Bohs fans own their club as I understand it ....
Yeah but how many of them?

Pablo
02/07/2005, 8:47 PM
this is probably the only time i'll give credits to the Jackeens but........

well done Rovers fans. most of you are legends. now if you could only get rid of your scum element your club might have a chance.

we'd love a proper club to be up the top not like a mickey mouse football club like shels

dfx-
02/07/2005, 9:01 PM
You could say though that the demoralising thing sometimes is that such phenomenal spirit and effort has been compulsory just to survive as we are... :(

goattail
03/07/2005, 12:09 PM

At least one more if they would ditch this Friday night nonsense.

anto eile
03/07/2005, 12:51 PM
boez fans own their club.

the gypos have about 500 members,according to my mate,whos a member

Mayo Red
03/07/2005, 1:51 PM
It won't do the league any good at all if Shams go to the wall. Hopefully the situation will improve.

sullanefc
03/07/2005, 2:28 PM
Fair play to the Shamrock Rovers fans for trying to save their club but I have to ask the question. Is it good for the league to have Shamrock Rovers hanging on to survival by there finger tips year after year. It just can't be good for the leagues image. I seriousley hope they can turn out around and put an end to the serious mismanagement that keeps happening at Rovers.

harpskid
03/07/2005, 2:36 PM
Finn Harps is owned and run by fans. Around 500 members have an equal share in the co-operative society

Conor H
03/07/2005, 7:14 PM
Ya fair play to the shams hope they can string a few results together and move up yhe table but tbh id hate to hear roddy if they did so :rolleyes:

Éanna
04/07/2005, 12:43 PM
this is probably the only time i'll give credits to the Jackeens but........

well done Rovers fans. most of you are legends. now if you could only get rid of your scum element your club might have a chance.

we'd love a proper club to be up the top not like a mickey mouse football club like shels
couldn't agree more

hoops1
04/07/2005, 2:55 PM
Not suprising you won the first goal was heading to Sligo
before the deflection
when your down the bottom the luck is always against you