PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Got A Nokia 6630 or 6680?

Peadar
01/07/2005, 9:46 AM
If anyone has a Nokia 6630 or 6680 type phone (Symbian Series 60) then you're probably familiar with Themes?
Well I've got a Cork City FC one and an FAIreland one.
Threw them together a few months ago.
I sent the City one to the lads at the official site but they didn't post it in the downloads.
Basically, if you've got a data cable to connect your phone to your PC and want the theme, then reply to this and I'll e-mail it to you.
It will replace the Vodafone or O2 theme on your phone.
It took me about 3 days to make them but if there's an interest, I could make different versions.

P.

Peadar
04/07/2005, 10:03 AM
According to Nokia, other models which can use this theme are;

adamd164
04/07/2005, 6:23 PM
It's totally up to you Peadar but if you want I'll stick it up on my site. PM me if you want.

kdjaC
04/07/2005, 7:21 PM
Indeed host it on a WAP site simply enough for anyone with web exp to do and just give you the link.

Then anyone with WAP (nearly all phones have it) can get it or if not it can be sent to them via SMS.

kdjac

Orchard Celt
04/07/2005, 10:02 PM
If anyone has a Nokia 6630 or 6680 type phone (Symbian Series 60) then you're probably familiar with Themes?
Well I've got a Cork City FC one and an FAIreland one.
Threw them together a few months ago.
I sent the City one to the lads at the official site but they didn't post it in the downloads.
Basically, if you've got a data cable to connect your phone to your PC and want the theme, then reply to this and I'll e-mail it to you.
It will replace the Vodafone or O2 theme on your phone.
It took me about 3 days to make them but if there's an interest, I could make different versions.

P.

Its a Cork City forum, not an 02 or orange forum :rolleyes: one rule for 1 and 1....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Peadar
05/07/2005, 7:42 AM
Then anyone with WAP (nearly all phones have it) can get it or if not it can be sent to them via SMS.

It's a Theme, not wallpaper so it's 78Kb
It's compiled specifically for Nokia Symbian Series 60 phones, as listed above.

Its a Cork City forum, not an 02 or orange forum :rolleyes: one rule for 1 and 1....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What the hell are you on about, boy!?
It's a Cork City FC Theme for Nokia phones.
Nothing to do with Orange or O2.
Think before you type! :rolleyes: