PDA

View Full Version : Dundalk @ home in August

LondonRover
30/06/2005, 5:59 PM
Any idea what day this is going to be on? The website still says tbc but I'm going to be in Sligo (well, Tubber) that weekend and I want to know about booking flights back. We play Dublin City Thursday night (which I'll be at) and Galway on the Friday night - is it still likely to be Sat night at the Showgies or maybe a Sunday afternoon ko? :confused:

sligoman
30/06/2005, 6:07 PM
is it still likely to be Sat night at the Showgies or maybe a Sunday afternoon ko? :confused:

Not fully sure but I'd say it will still be Saturday night as usual, did you check the Dundalk website (http://www.dundalkfc.com/matches/index.html) to see what date they have marked down?

EDIT: Just checked Dundalk site now and they have down To Be Decided aswell. They are playing Dublin on the 4th August

garykelly
01/07/2005, 8:47 AM
i'd say it's a midweek game. playing dub city prev week on thurs,fri,saturday or whatever day they'll be playing then(initially down for 28.07). And away to galway on the 05.08. so i reckon it will be in between those. on the 2nd of aug or close enough. there has to be midweek games this year to fit in 36 games in same period as last year, i think.

Rory H
01/07/2005, 11:01 AM
it is a midweek game...tuesday probably....