PDA

View Full Version : Bird Crap on seats, Jinx Ave Stand

kkontour
30/06/2005, 4:19 PM
Has anyone noticed the amount of Bird Crap on the seats in the Jinx ave stand. There are roof supports running direcly over three rows of seats the entire lenght of the stand, which birds appear to perch on and do what birds do. Its very annoying as enough of the seats are usless as your view is blocked with pillars/floodlights. I wonder is there anything can be done to cover the under side of the roof, chicken wire or something like that.
May not seem important but it always bugs me. :(
KK

1 9 2 8
30/06/2005, 6:15 PM
Yeah it is annoying I thought that would be a job for the Fás workers to keep them clean

Conor H
01/07/2005, 11:14 AM
Has anyone noticed the amount of Bird Crap on the seats in the Jinx ave stand. There are roof supports running direcly over three rows of seats the entire lenght of the stand, which birds appear to perch on and do what birds do. Its very annoying as enough of the seats are usless as your view is blocked with pillars/floodlights. I wonder is there anything can be done to cover the under side of the roof, chicken wire or something like that.
May not seem important but it always bugs me. :(
KK
That's where yee always stick us :rolleyes:

Rory H
01/07/2005, 11:18 AM
lol....

theres only one way to sort it...get brian tosh to clean it...if he does he wont be suspended anymore :)

tough but fair