PDA

View Full Version : Tyrrell

EnDai
30/06/2005, 1:26 PM
No, not the defunct F1 team.

David Tyrrell, a young (apparently utterly fantastic!) Shelbourne player appears to be joining you for the remainder of the season tomorrow. He's a midfielder.

/end :)

Roo69
30/06/2005, 1:35 PM
No, not the defunct F1 team.

David Tyrrell, a young (apparently utterly fantastic!) Shelbourne player appears to be joining you for the remainder of the season tomorrow. He's a midfielder.

/end :)

Yeah i heard we were getting a Shels player on loan alright, i thought it might have been Doherty or Fitzpatrick though. Is he any use ?

EnDai
30/06/2005, 1:39 PM
I hear he's very very very good, but never seen him play myself.

Roo69
30/06/2005, 1:45 PM
I hear he's very very very good, but never seen him play myself.

Confirmed on the Shels (http://www.shelbournefc.ie/news.php?id=96) site

BrayZil
30/06/2005, 2:20 PM
Nice 1! Its all happening here today. We're still in need of a replacement for Wes and maybe someone to partner Eamon up front.

KK77
30/06/2005, 2:34 PM
Yeah i heard we were getting a Shels player on loan alright, i thought it might have been Doherty or Fitzpatrick though. Is he any use ?

Fitzpatrick wishful thinking there Roo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roo69
30/06/2005, 2:47 PM
Fitzpatrick wishful thinking there Roo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, well he is 4th choice so thought it could be him......... sure we can all dream :D

KR's Post
30/06/2005, 4:28 PM
I heard Fitzpatrick or Doherty aswell... Only on loan though.
But Kevin o' Brien has signed and i also heard rumours that Brian McGovren has signed from Rovers. The Centre half!

centre mid
01/07/2005, 7:59 AM
Not much of a bio on David Tyrell,

Tyrell (http://www.shelbournefc.ie/squad.php?type=1&squadid=26)

BrayZil
01/07/2005, 8:25 AM
Yea McGovern has signed. Taken from the Bray Wanderers website:

Former Arsenal, Norwich and Longford defender Brian McGovern is expected to move to Bray Wanderers on loan for the remainder of the season.

The 25-year-old has had an unsettled period since leaving the Canaries at the end of the 2002/03 season, for the last part of which he was on loan to Peterborough.

He has been at St Patricks Athletic, Inverness (where a move fell through) and Shamrock Rovers, for whom he appeared against Bray just a month ago.

EnDai
01/07/2005, 9:49 AM
Rumours on the Shels board of you getting Doherty on loan...

superfrank
02/07/2005, 4:10 PM
He played well enough anyway. I think Robbie McGuiness or Ryaner could take his place though.

Roo69
04/07/2005, 10:10 AM
Rumours on the Shels board of you getting Doherty on loan...

We won't be signing him while he's injured anyway, enough of them as it is !

I could be wrong but i think last Friday night was trrrell's 1st ever game in the eL, i think he did very well considering he had only meet up with the team a few hours before hand ! Lovely left foot on him, good crosser of the ball. He can only get better with more games under his belt.

EnDai
04/07/2005, 10:18 AM
I think you're right, that was his EL debut, I'll watch out for the highlights tonight! :D