PDA

View Full Version : Purcell and Heffernan to leave Waterford

shedhead
29/06/2005, 5:26 PM
Pat Purcell and Heffernan are set to leave Waterford Utd and it looks like there signing for Limerick. That would be a great boost for Limerick. If only we could get our hands on them. Both premier division players who would do the job for us if we get promoted. Purcell will also provide a long term back up for Liam Burns as i think he will go. And we all know Heffernans class. Letting Limerick get them could harm our promotion prospects as well ,as they will be proberly the top 2 transfers in Div 1.

Conor H
29/06/2005, 5:28 PM
The best signing's have been at United with a number of Strong skillfull players signing for us and now we have Lavine back where he belongs ;) Don't rule us out yet

garykelly
29/06/2005, 5:30 PM
they' d be massive signings for limerick and give them a big push. agree, would like to see em here but our squad is pretty big already. heffernan would balance up our midfield nicely. fair play to lims if they get em

Petmuller
29/06/2005, 6:43 PM
I don't think Waterford will be letting them go just yet, anyway Limerick won't be in a position to match the fees the blues will be looking for.

sligoman
29/06/2005, 11:37 PM
I don't think Waterford will be letting them go just yet, anyway Limerick won't be in a position to match the fees the blues will be looking for.

Well there is a Waterford fan on here that said they were going, it's in the eircom league section

Rovers1
03/07/2005, 6:22 PM
The best signing's have been at United with a number of Strong skillfull players signing for us and now we have Lavine back where he belongs ;) Don't rule us out yet

Did Lavine sign back for ye??

ah hes old now,and hell just rot away at the bottom of this ****ty league

feo123
03/07/2005, 10:37 PM
HA HA HA! :)

Rory H
04/07/2005, 9:57 AM
Did Lavine sign back for ye??

ah hes old now,and hell just rot away at the bottom of this ****ty league

scored the winner on his debut!!!oooohhhh