PDA

View Full Version : Sligo Rovers Vs. St. Pat's Ath

sligoman
27/06/2005, 6:35 PM
FAI cup. How do ye think ye'll get on lads?

kdjaC
27/06/2005, 10:07 PM
Sligo should win top of 1st Div vs a poor Pats team with a shockingly poor cup record.

Havent been to Sligo in years :)

kdjac

Rory H
28/06/2005, 11:00 AM
Sligo should win top of 1st Div vs a poor Pats team with a shockingly poor cup record.

Havent been to Sligo in years :)

kdjac

dont try to lower expectations

pats are the premier division team,they are going to win :rolleyes:

kdjaC
28/06/2005, 7:20 PM
dont try to lower expectations

Let me remind you of our Cup history.......tumbleweeds rolls by ..... well 50 years or there abouts since we won it. Never expect to win any game in the cup its easier to take when you lsoe :D

kdjac

A face
28/06/2005, 10:31 PM
Sligo would have to play out of their skins to get a result i think but it is very possible .... Pats aint settin' the place on fire right now to be fair. It would be good if Rovers did get something out of it because you could see them doing well in it.

sligoman
03/07/2005, 12:21 AM
Is kdjaC the only St.Pat's fan that cares about this match? What about the other Pats fans on here(Dodge,eirebhoy,hayser etc.), do ye not want to comment on the match then? :confused:

wws
04/07/2005, 11:03 AM
I'd prefer to hear the views of Hayser the First on this topic

Sligo are a Premier side - always have been - we need you in the premier and thankfully shamrocks bray harps waterford and ourselves will do our utmost to find a place for you in the top flight :)

game isnt til august so doubt anyone really thinking about it - should be a great trip though - its been years since i was down (think we jammed a 1-1 on our way to a league title with a late penno from Trevor Molloy - whatever happened him? seems to have disappeared altogether now)

sligoman
05/07/2005, 1:36 PM
Hayser the first was banned. Shame really as he signed up in june 2001. One of the originals

And does Adam know that you have signed up as another name?

sligoman
12/07/2005, 1:22 AM
What business is it of yours

None, but it is against the rules ;).