PDA

View Full Version : Bray Vs. Cherry Orchard

Roo69
27/06/2005, 6:06 PM
in the next round of the cup. Could'nt have really asked for a better draw.

Bray Head
27/06/2005, 8:19 PM
Played them at the same stage in 1999 and went on to win the cup. Hopefully we can repeat 1999 without the relegation part.

superfrank
27/06/2005, 8:23 PM
Home and all.

Stevo Da Gull
27/06/2005, 8:45 PM
If I'm not mistaken:

In 1990 we beat a Munster team 1-0 in the X in the Second Round and went on to win the cup.

In 99 we beat Cherry Orchard 3-0 at home on our way to the Final.

2005= :confused:

PS: Oh sh*t, I jinxed it :D

KK77
28/06/2005, 8:05 AM

Hope your right!!! Though most of the premier teams left got potentially handy draws as well.

BrayZil
28/06/2005, 8:27 AM
Good draw. I think that should safely see us into the next round. Watching the draw last night I thought we might draw Bohs there for a sec

Roo69
28/06/2005, 2:03 PM
Hope your right!!! Though most of the premier teams left got potentially handy draws as well.

As i said it's probably one of the best draws we could ask for. Home draw is always the 1st thing, then a team thats a non-leage out fit is always a plus. I was looking for Orchard or Douglas Hall at home, did'nt want Wayside, there defo capable of causing an upset ! We "should" come through this tie with a few goals to spare i reckon.

But your right, most of the top sides have all got draws that they will be very happy with.

KR's Post
28/06/2005, 4:32 PM
We "should" come through this tie with a few goals to spare i reckon.

I hope your Right ROO69.... We thought the same going to Avondale!!!! I believe it will be a nervy evening, but we will win and get Wayside/Bohs in the quarters...

Roo69
29/06/2005, 8:47 AM
I hope your Right ROO69.... We thought the same going to Avondale!!!! I believe it will be a nervy evening, but we will win and get Wayside/Bohs in the quarters...

Nah i knew that match down in Cork Vs. Avondale was gona be to tough, think i might have even predicted a 1-0 win for us. I just think at home we should be to strong for Orchard. Notice the way i have used the word "Should" in every post with regards to this :D