PDA

View Full Version : Backstabber = Gon Divens

A face
26/06/2005, 11:34 PM
Two questions .....

1. Anyone know where Gon Divens lives ??

2. Anyone know how to make a good petrol bomb ??

sligoman
26/06/2005, 11:38 PM
Two questions .....

Gon Divens :D, There's one for the spoonerism thread in off topic :D

1. No

2. No

Why has Don ****ed you off then?

A face
26/06/2005, 11:53 PM
Why has Don ****ed you off then?

Dont know who Don is ???? :eek: But Gon ..... for selling out, for all the introduction fees he recieved from England clubs as he encouraged youth to move away with the "you'll make the national team if you move away !! " bit ..... the system is breaking down right there ..... every other league can use the system to improve, yet in our case, Gon gets to line his own pockets ..... i.e. Hes a backstabber !!

Slash/ED
27/06/2005, 12:09 AM
Is he actually getting paid to entice youngsters to move out of Ireland over to Britain?

Only in this poxy country :rolleyes:

jorge
27/06/2005, 10:06 AM
He's probably living in england to watch Irish players in the conference for his u-21's instead of watching EL games,the *****.

Éanna
27/06/2005, 10:51 AM
courtesy of corkcityfc.ie (http://corkcityfc.ie/home.htm) From Brian Lennox's programme notes on friday night:

I watched the Irish game against the Faroe Islands a few weeks ago on TV. The co-commentator on Sky Sports, Frank Stapleton, was making the point that Ireland were so poor it had to go down to the fact that the players were so tired after a long season in England and most of them were carrying little injuries etc. A few days earlier, an Irish U21 side were having the same problem; that is until their manager made two late changes, bringing on two players from the eircom League. Both made an immediate impact with two goals, one for each player to earn Ireland the draw.

My question for Don Givens; A few months ago before our season started, you stressed that as our players were not match fit (yet were well into pre-season training) you could not consider them. Well it seems to me that when the boot was on the other foot, you could not see any problem with selecting players who had not played for three weeks because their season had finished. This does not make sense to me!

The same manager showed his prejudice against the eircom League when he made comments saying that the way forward for players was to leave the eircom League for England and this was the best way for them to get an Ireland call-up. I saw those comments in three different places; the Irish Examiner, Aertel and on RTE. How dare he be quoted in public encouraging us to export our best players! I would go on to say to his employers, the FAI: how dare you dishonour our National League! How dare you dishonour its supporters! How dare you encourage our best to go abroad! Is this the way you want your employees to treat the game here? There are not too many people who put money into this league and it won’t be too long before those people say; no more!

Poor Student
27/06/2005, 11:03 AM
Fair play to Lennox for publicly acknowledging this. Though then again they are only words.

dubman
27/06/2005, 11:08 AM
How do you know he is getting money for this. this is shocking if it's true. is this policy of FAI or what??

Slash/ED
27/06/2005, 11:10 AM
"Is this the way you want your employees to treat the game here? "

Unfortunately the answer to that is probably yes.

Éanna
27/06/2005, 11:22 AM
Fair play to Lennox for publicly acknowledging this. Though then again they are only words.
It was about time somebody said this, and fair play to Brian for doing it. He has said he will be communicating his feelings to the FAI

Slash/ED
27/06/2005, 11:24 AM
What will be done about it? For sheer incompetency alone Givens should have gone long ago, I can't see the FAI sacking him over something as small and trivial as the little old eircom league :rolleyes:

patsh
27/06/2005, 11:27 AM
What will be done about it? For sheer incompetency alone Givens should have gone long ago, I can't see the FAI sacking him over something as small and trivial as the little old eircom league :rolleyes:
True.
This guy has blown qualification for finals a few times by his own sheer incompetency and complete inability to use the excellent talent available to him.
If that doesn't bother the FAI, then the issue of f*cking about the eL and it's players will hardly even register with them.

thejollyrodger
27/06/2005, 11:27 AM
Givens the Judas *****. We should make more use out of the Eircom League FFS

Roo69
27/06/2005, 11:43 AM
Two questions .....

I'm sure the Derry lads can help ya out there :D

jorge
27/06/2005, 12:43 PM
Thats a bit harsh. :D

KK77
27/06/2005, 2:27 PM
extremely harsh petrol bomb would you like a petrol bomb through your door NOT the sort of carry on required on this board.

Roo69
27/06/2005, 2:31 PM
extremely harsh petrol bomb would you like a petrol bomb through your door NOT the sort of carry on required on this board.

Ever heard of a thing called Banter ? or having a laugh ?

exile
27/06/2005, 3:07 PM

or we will get the guys that kidnapped your kitman to do a job on him :eek:

Roo69
27/06/2005, 3:13 PM
or we will get the guys that kidnapped your kitman to do a job on him :eek:

:D :D :D :D

KK77
27/06/2005, 3:17 PM

So saying what you said means your having a laugh be all the one if it was said to you funny way of having a laugh posting that.

fosterdollar
27/06/2005, 3:26 PM
So saying what you said means your having a laugh be all the one if it was said to you funny way of having a laugh posting that.
Christ on a bike, YOU must be having a laugh. It'd be no harm to throw in a few commas or full-stops in your posts. It would make your lobbying for increased political correctness much easier to understand.

centre mid
27/06/2005, 3:47 PM
:rolleyes:

Read that comment 3 times and i still cant grasp what it means :D

A face
27/06/2005, 6:22 PM

I have !! ...... but i wasn't joking about that !!! :eek: :eek:

:p

Roo69
27/06/2005, 6:25 PM

Rafa will ya ever get a grip of yourself ! grow up man, and yes i would have laughed at that, it was meant as a joke, everyone else seen it as a joke except you.

Just keep the Anti-Devo stuff :mad: cause u obivously can't take a good of good humoured fun like the rest of us.

exile
27/06/2005, 6:39 PM
Rafa will ya ever get a grip of yourself ! grow up man,

he's an adult :eek:

Stevo Da Gull
27/06/2005, 8:53 PM
I think I'll spare ye my thoughts on Don Givens but they aint good. :mad:

KK77
28/06/2005, 8:07 AM
Rafa will ya ever get a grip of yourself ! grow up man, and yes i would have laughed at that, it was meant as a joke, everyone else seen it as a joke except you.

Just keep the Anti-Devo stuff :mad: cause u obivously can't take a good of good humoured fun like the rest of us.

Easily got to Roo (YES MAN) aren't you ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!