PDA

View Full Version : siemprered

roversforever
26/06/2005, 9:14 PM
i hope you still look at this site siemprered coz i want to remind you of something.a few months ago you said kupono low was only an average player and sean connor shouldn't get the job coz apparently he wasn't qualified!now that we're 5 points clear at the top and Kap possibly our best player this season i wonder what you'd have to say for yourself......sad loser!!

sligoman
26/06/2005, 9:35 PM
The following is taken from the Kildare County fans forum, it gives Siemprered's view on Sligo Rovers and manager Sean Connor:

"The arrogant Sligo Rovers really got out of jail again last night, an amazing crowd of 1,600, it just gets bigger there at the Showgrounds, as thye have already won the league according to the manager there, he doesn't rate us at all, only Limerick and Dublin City, Dublin City, why? As moderate a side as i've seen, as Sligo Rovers are. Playing against Cobh's 10 men last night from the 41st minute, and under the cosh for most of the second half, and a very fortunate winner in the 89th minute, and they claim the roar could be heard above that of U2 in Dublin !!!

Christ this lot are on "Fantasy Island". The celebration "open top bus" is ordered and reving up already. I hope Alan, Philip Byrne, Robbie Sheilds, Ray Kenny, etc, hear that Sean Connors doesn't rate Kildare at all before the 23rd July game there? Will be at that one, Humble Pie time, i hope he chokes on it, he has a lot to learn about disrespecting opponents and motivational skills, they will work in reverse here Mr C?"

gustavo
26/06/2005, 9:43 PM
jeez how can one man be so bitter!

sligoman
26/06/2005, 9:46 PM
&why has he not posted on here in so long. i think he's da one who's too busy wit da humble pie

He was banned about 2 months ago

terry9
27/06/2005, 3:53 PM
The following is taken from the Kildare County fans forum, it gives Siemprered's view on Sligo Rovers and manager Sean Connor:

"The arrogant Sligo Rovers really got out of jail again last night, an amazing crowd of 1,600, it just gets bigger there at the Showgrounds, as thye have already won the league according to the manager there, he doesn't rate us at all, only Limerick and Dublin City, Dublin City, why? As moderate a side as i've seen, as Sligo Rovers are. Playing against Cobh's 10 men last night from the 41st minute, and under the cosh for most of the second half, and a very fortunate winner in the 89th minute, and they claim the roar could be heard above that of U2 in Dublin !!!

Christ this lot are on "Fantasy Island". The celebration "open top bus" is ordered and reving up already. I hope Alan, Philip Byrne, Robbie Sheilds, Ray Kenny, etc, hear that Sean Connors doesn't rate Kildare at all before the 23rd July game there? Will be at that one, Humble Pie time, i hope he chokes on it, he has a lot to learn about disrespecting opponents and motivational skills, they will work in reverse here Mr C?"

ha ha thats brilliant! :D

1 9 2 8
27/06/2005, 6:29 PM
[QUOTE=sligoman] and they claim the roar could be heard above that of U2 in Dublin !!!
QUOTE]
Which one of ye said that :)

sligoman
28/06/2005, 12:43 AM
Here's my reply to his original post:

Siempre Blanco, I doubt there are too many Sligo Rovers fans on this site so I dont think they really care about Sligo Rovers so stop been so jealous about our success so far and concentrate on Kildare and how they're going to turn their season around!

And here's his reply to mine:

Hi Sligoman, can't keep away from a real site can you? Sligo Rovers success? What success? Just about top of a dire standard league, rather fortunate to be where you are currently, how long do you think that will last?, Just about got an 89th winner against Cobh, playing with 10 men for all of the second half. Novice Connor "rested" four key players and you were "bounced" out of the prestigious Eircom Cup, in front of 1,800 expectant supporters at the Showgrounds? Brilliant, "rested" four key players, Burns, etc, having played just a dozen games this season?

Stop it amigo, you're killing me here Sligoman, my ribs are hurting, nice to see you join us for a little "intellectual stimulation" on the Kildare site after the the total immature "drivel" on the Sligo Irishfootie "talk balls" site, I wondered how long it would be? Christ, that site's well named, "talk balls". Sorry i can't reply on there to you, i got "banned" when some scurrilous little Sligo "moron" there entered abusive filth under my name. Just couldn't take constructive criticism on there could they Sligoman? Dolly's flying out of the prams, glad they opened a new Smyth's Toy Stores there for you lot on Hanson Retail Park, plenty more "dollys" in there?

Talking of being "banned", how come no "abusive gutter filth" from you on here this time? That's the "norm" from you when you don't get your own way, as your last imbecilic offering on here was deleted by the moderator? How's the "student grant going up there in the North West? Still after a discount of €5 to watch the team there? Let me know when your two year "Media Studies" course has ended when you enter the "real world", May find you something driving a white van here for me.

All soccer "banter" amigo, don't get too wound up by me, see you on the 23rd up there, glad Connors doesn't rate Kildare County, illustrates his total naivety in soccer mangement, like crashing out of the Eircom Cup "resting" players a few months into the season? Total idiot. He thinks Dublin City and Limerick are the only two sides who will stop the "open top bus ride" around Rosses point, counting chickens and hatching applies there my old Boyle/Riverstown sparing partner.

gustavo
28/06/2005, 8:34 AM
hehe hes a "legend"
"eircom cup" indeed
also a "tool" though in all fairness.

drinkfeckarse
28/06/2005, 8:44 AM
Jeez he's still going on about "some scurrilous moron posting filth under my name" :D :D

It's been explained I don't know how many times to him that Adam edited his post but he still can't grasp it.

As Risteard said at the time......Spanner. :)

Éanna
28/06/2005, 10:36 AM
:D :D This guy is fast assuming legend status :eek:

Schumi
28/06/2005, 10:54 AM
the prestigious Eircom Cup
:D Ha ha, brilliant!

Redzer
28/06/2005, 12:42 PM
Lads, will ye please leave this type of vile, nefarious and downright obnoxious comments, from a little man with a magniloquent opinion of himself, and whose orotund rhetoric is only fit for the detritus pile, which is his defunct imagination.
He obviously gets some sort of erotic and titillating emotion, from writing about the famous Bit O’Red, which he needs for stimulation, after watching so much monotonous football.
Please don’t duplicate this charlatan’s farcical and incongruous comments any more on this site.

sligoman
28/06/2005, 12:46 PM
Please don’t duplicate this charlatan’s farcical and incongruous comments any more on this site.

Sorry Redzer but if he posts a good one again then I will be copying it and pasting it here ;) . It gives me a good laugh and I'm sure it gives others too

drinkfeckarse
28/06/2005, 12:48 PM
Does all that mean you don't want us to talk about him :confused: :D

sligoman
28/06/2005, 12:49 PM

:D, That's what I gathered from it anyway

Éanna
28/06/2005, 12:53 PM
Lads, will ye please leave this type of vile, nefarious and downright obnoxious comments, from a little man with a magniloquent opinion of himself, and whose orotund rhetoric is only fit for the detritus pile, which is his defunct imagination.
He obviously gets some sort of erotic and titillating emotion, from writing about the famous Bit O’Red, which he needs for stimulation, after watching so much monotonous football.
Please don’t duplicate this charlatan’s farcical and incongruous comments any more on this site.Rico? Is that you? :eek: :D

Redzer
28/06/2005, 12:53 PM
No, actually I want to see his reply :D

ranting rover
28/06/2005, 12:54 PM
Although I find the 'tripe' that simplered posts amusing, I don't think we should be massaging his already massively inflated ego by talking about him and copying and pasting his posts.

The guy is a moron - plain and simple. We all know that.

He was great to have around for some banter in the DoR era when we had nothing much to talk about but now that we lots to talk about we're all better off without him.

SimpleRed - R.I.P - or squirm in your foot.ie grave as the case may be.

McSligo
28/06/2005, 2:06 PM
Rico? Is that you? :eek: :D

Ha ha, very good Éanna (but i think it went over a few heads)........ ;)

drinkfeckarse
28/06/2005, 2:23 PM
I don't think we should be massaging his already massively inflated ego by talking about him and copying and pasting his posts.

Yeah but he seriously IS a legend if his ego gets a boost by us takin the p!ss out of him :D

Redzer
28/06/2005, 2:23 PM
Rico? Is that you? :eek: :D
I really can only publish my sobriquet here. signed Damien :D

Éanna
28/06/2005, 3:05 PM
Ha ha, very good Éanna (but i think it went over a few heads)........ ;)
Cheers :) Couldn't resist it

1 9 2 8
28/06/2005, 6:28 PM
Can anyone translate Redzer's post :confused: :D :D

strangeirish
30/06/2005, 4:33 PM
Yer boy is still at it! (http://www.kildarecountyfc.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=741&PN=1) :D Amusing to say the least.

Good job so far this year by the way. We'll have trouble catching ye.

roversforever
30/06/2005, 9:12 PM
he's a loser!

feo123
05/07/2005, 10:24 PM
What a K*ob

Éanna
04/08/2005, 11:35 PM
haha, he's really lost it. Look at this (http://www.kildarecountyfc.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=775&PN=1):

Heard the debate on RTE ONE LW, with Eoin Hand, Keeley and Johnny McDonnell all making the inevitable excuses after Shel's crashed out of Europe in Bucharest. Wasn't helped by Dave Rogers retaliating to Rica's violence, another learning lesson at top standard for Shel's, take one for the team, Shearer takes it every week, and gives it out too, rarely booked, an old pro.

As i have repeatedly said on here, the Eircom standard isn't high enough to win anything in Europe, playing against Bray and UCD isn't Bucharest and Lyon the next week, the same problems that Rangers and Celtic have, it won't work, never will.

I'm not anti-Eircom, just stating blindingly obvious facts that people won't accept on here? The feeder Eircom 1 standard is appalling, and the Tommy Keegan's posting on here about the playing criteria is amazingly accurate, awful standards of coaching of players. The Eircom teams had an amazing advantage in being halfway through a season and having a big fitness advantage, all to no avail and Cork will go the same way as Shel's too. A top Eircom Premier team would be in the bottom half of the English Division 3, what can't you accept about that?

If Shel's had all the 19 year-old kids with league teams in the UK then they would have a good Euro run, they haven't, they are all in the UK, like Colin Doyle, from Cork, at Birmingham City, and rated highly between the sticks, others at Sheffield Wednesday, etc, they pay big money there, if tripe like Edgar Davids can get a £1m signing on fee, and £47k a week at Spurs, at 32 years-old, what chance has the Eircom got? Spurs must have taken leave of their senses, the guy was total crap against Liverpool in the Euro Final.

When the Eircom breaks out of the current " the standard is good trance", the sooner things will improve, some of the Eircom 1 games i have seen there would empty most regional grounds here in the UK, and they get 200 crowds only.

On the RTE debate they were banging on about Sligo Rovers and all their over-seas players Connors has brought in, "Faz" and "Hawaii" Low, from the USA Syracuse Salty Crisps Seadogs FC, both crap players and on good money, depriving Sligo kids of a shirt, what chance have the kids there got? I see the natives are now becoming "restless" in Seattle/Sligo, the last defeat was referee Paul Duddy's fault, the previous game in Dublin, a female official's fault, they really are pathetic there. The fans there now turn on signings Ian Rossiter and Paul Brown, both called "blind donkey's and badgers" by the fans on foot.ie, all Connors latest signings, the guy wouldn't know a player if he fell over one, they are all finding this out now at the Showgrounds as it all falls apart there, as i predicted on here from the very outset. Fat Lady's singing applies.

sligoman
04/08/2005, 11:40 PM
:rolleyes:, what a serious tit-head he is. I know he's probably reading this now so How are ya Siempre? I'll speak to ya soon on the Kildare forum :D. He loves this site so much that he keeps coming back to check up on us :D

Éanna
04/08/2005, 11:45 PM
Just read the post where he says stuff about missing a game because he has a business deal to tie up and he doesn't want Mercedes "stealing a march on me for mega bucks" :D :D :D LOOOONNNYY!!!

sligoman
04/08/2005, 11:47 PM
Just read the post where he says stuff about missing a game because he has a business deal to tie up and he doesn't want Mercedes "stealing a march on me for mega bucks" :D :D :D LOOOONNNYY!!!
Did you see this too?(it's at the end of the post you posted a few minutes ago)

Cork City wins the UEFA Cup. Dolores signs on Social Welfare next week. Daniel O'Donnell becomes Mayor of Dublin. Chris DeBurg doesn't like Housekeepers, Gerry Adams gets Knighted. Michael O'Leary takes a customer care course. A Ryanair staff member smiles. Kildare Planning dep't refuses plans for another 600 houses. Sligo Rovers get promoted. Hoop's win the Eircom Premier, Gordon Strachan says something sensible. Sligoman accepts a place at Trinity College. Rev Paisley shuts up. There ar no traffic jams on the M50 tomorrow. Etc,.
:D :D

gustavo
05/08/2005, 8:40 AM
, the guy was total crap against Liverpool in the Euro Final.

Now im confused.
Because siemprered has a great knowledge of the game at all levels as we know. His coaching credentiials are beyond reproach , Therefore i cant see why he wouldnt know that Edgar Davids didnt play in that game for the silly reason that he doesnt play for Milan at all and hasnt done so for 10 years. :confused: He did play for their Milanese rivals Internazionale at the time maybe thats where his mind got confused after all davids isnt very distinctive :eek:

dublinred
05/08/2005, 9:19 AM
Mods,

Can you let this guy back he brightens up the place.

Redzer
05/08/2005, 10:19 AM
Siempre Blanco
(Apologies to poets everywhere.)

There once was a guy called Siempre Red,
But now alas that man is dead.
Now he’s known as Siempre Blanco,
And he’s obsessed with all things Sligo.

He has this thing inside his brain,
That he coached great football teams in Spain,
Real Madrid and Barcelona,
All have seen his persona.

From Lands End to John O’Groates,
Every English manager has checked his notes,
Who is it that knows all there is to know?
With one voice, they shout “ Siempre Blanco”.

Famous names like Best and Pele,
Have all been coached by this fella.
Maradona’s hand of God
Has been taught by this clod.

The gospel according to Senior Blanco,
Is tripe players like Rivaldo and Ronaldo,
Only count for mucho zero,
When you’ve got players like Cretaro.

Roy Keane is just a journeyman,
He wouldn’t make his football plan,
Only the best, like Kupono Low,
Is good enough for Siempre Blanco.

When it comes to coaching too,
All are tripe, bar a few.
Busby, Clough, Shankly are all a goner,
Now the best is Sean Conner.

So, if you want to see the best,
Give all the others a rest,
And head for the west, to see Sligo
And say, “ you were sent by Siempre Blanco”.

gustavo
05/08/2005, 10:33 AM
:D :D :D

its all true!

Petmuller
05/08/2005, 10:49 AM
Redzer you're a star!!

sligoman
05/08/2005, 11:41 AM
Brilliant Redzer! He loves me and you so he'll probably comment on that poem on the Kildare forum. Redzer=the white van driver and sligoman=the student grant :eek: :D

strangeirish
05/08/2005, 2:33 PM
Redzer, classic. It didn't take long to make the rounds (http://www.kildarecountyfc.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=775&PN=1&TPN=2) :D

sligoman
06/08/2005, 1:02 PM
Ha ha, follow strangirish's link to see Siempre Blanco's poem about Sligo Rovers. Such ****e!

hamish
06/08/2005, 8:39 PM
Redzer - brilliant. The reply in the KC website thingy was weird TSTL. That bloke is very strange, verrrrrrrrrry strange. :D

strangeirish
09/08/2005, 4:15 PM
Ode to me

With all this drivel and nefarious tripe,
I’ve put pen to paper, with this small gripe.
I once loved Rovers, but sadly no more,
Made Sligoman mad, and got shown the door.

I’ve come back to haunt you, from a county afar,
Spewing my thoughts, from a stool at a bar.
The Thoroughbred land, is where I now stay,
Elementary my dear Watson, did I hear you say?

Coaching and badges, I do have galore,
Blanco’s the name and Red is no more.
Second hand players, in a second hand league,
This I can change, but for my fatigue.

All is not lost, but now off to Spain,
Driving the merc, don’t like the train.
Scouting for County, ‘tis my new job,
I’d tell you all, for a few bob.

When I come back, this house I will clean,
No second hand players on my super team.
Figo and company with Roy Keane to boot,
And a brand new horn, you know I can toot.

Hasta amigo’s, some players to buy,
The merc broke down, now I must fly.
Keep me informed, as I know you will,
From the man with the plan, where time has stood still.

Sorry lads, slow day at work. Delete if you want to. :D :D

Redzer
10/08/2005, 9:49 AM
excellent strangeirish, I think we could be on to something here. We must start a poets society or something.:D :D :D Anyways, cant stop to read this drivel, as I must change my fleet of white vans. I think I'll go for Scania this time ;)

strangeirish
10/08/2005, 1:16 PM
excellent strangeirish, I think we could be on to something here. We must start a poets society or something.:D :D :D Anyways, cant stop to read this drivel, as I must change my fleet of white vans. I think I'll go for Scania this time ;)
LOL......no doubt....Scania it is :D