PDA

View Full Version : Waterford United V UCD moved

trevy
26/06/2005, 11:40 AM
The league game between us has been moved to Sunday 10 June with 3pm kick off.It was annouced Friday night over the PA at game v Shels.Common sense really it as would have clashed with Tall Ships event and Clare v Waterford hurling qualifier on the Saturday.

CollegeTillIDie
26/06/2005, 4:49 PM
The league game between us has been moved to Sunday 10 June with 3pm kick off.It was annouced Friday night over the PA at game v Shels.Common sense really it as would have clashed with Tall Ships event and Clare v Waterford hurling qualifier on the Saturday.

I have a previous engagement in Belfield Park at that precise time :(

Schumi
27/06/2005, 10:55 AM
Is this time final? :rolleyes:

Partizan
27/06/2005, 4:45 PM
How many of ye scruffy students are heading down to the sunny south east.

Judging by the 'previous engagements' thats going on I wouldnt say much. :D

damn I'm sounding like a C/\wkie.

Schumi
27/06/2005, 4:50 PM
Hopefully we can get a few down, provided everyone can keep up with the fixture changes!

Partizan
27/06/2005, 4:53 PM
I cant see why ye cant come down on a Sunday afternoon, I mean, the college and exams are over and if the weather is good as it always is in the South East one might be enticed to hop on the train down. Great to see a few of the educated elite mingle with the proletariat.

it will be a tight game.

Schumi
27/06/2005, 4:56 PM
I cant see why ye cant come down on a Sunday afternoon, I mean, the college and exams are over and if the weather is good as it always is in the South East one might be enticed to hop on the train down.
Yeah, Sunday afternoon is handy. Should be easy to get down and back on the day. The RSC is one of only two current EL grounds I haven't been to so I'll definitely be there.

Partizan
27/06/2005, 5:08 PM
Check out www.irishrail.ie for trains from Dublin Heuston to Waterford.

Dublin Heuston Waterford Plunkett
09.40 dep 12.15 arr

Waterford Plunkett Dublin Heuston
18.30 dep 21.08 arr.

thats the Sunday schedule.

CollegeTillIDie
27/06/2005, 9:16 PM
How many of ye scruffy students are heading down to the sunny south east.

Judging by the 'previous engagements' thats going on I wouldnt say much. :D

damn I'm sounding like a C/\wkie.
You would not believe me if I told you the nature of the previous engagement probably!

Poor Student
27/06/2005, 9:23 PM
You would not believe me if I told you the nature of the previous engagement probably!

After saying that, you now have no choice but to tell us. :D

Dick Long
27/06/2005, 9:24 PM
Come down on the Saturday and enjoy all the live outdoor music etc going on with the Tall Ships.

CollegeTillIDie
27/06/2005, 10:29 PM
After saying that, you now have no choice but to tell us. :D
Ok I have to attend a game between the Women's teams representing UCD and Waterford cause I am an official of the club from Waterford ! :ball:

Schumi
28/06/2005, 10:35 AM
Come down on the Saturday and enjoy all the live outdoor music etc going on with the Tall Ships.
There'll be nowhere to stay though, will there?

CollegeTillIDie
28/06/2005, 7:20 PM
There'll be nowhere to stay though, will there?

Even Kilkenny will be booked out I think!

Schumi
05/07/2005, 12:41 AM
Is this time final? :rolleyes:
Obviously not! :rolleyes: It's been changed again, to Saturday at 6pm. Is it any wonder that the club is broke with this sort of organisation? :rolleyes:

trevy
05/07/2005, 11:50 AM
Yeah according to aertel it 6pm on Saturday and on Eircom league weekly its the same so looks like it was moved again.:rolleyes:

pineapple stu
05/07/2005, 12:24 PM
This is a confirmed time, if only because it's too late now for Waterford to move it again...

CollegeTillIDie
09/07/2005, 9:47 AM
This is a confirmed time, if only because it's too late now for Waterford to move it again...

Lads next season assuming both teams are still in the Premier...( or in the case of the Blues still in existence :( ) we should rechristen this fixture Easter...... because it seems to be a moveable feast ! :D