PDA

View Full Version : The City Edition

A face
25/06/2005, 12:16 PM
Have to say the lads out did themselves again ... great issue once again ... top notch as always !!

Counting Crow
25/06/2005, 12:53 PM
Have to say the lads out did themselves again ... great issue once again ... top notch as always !!

Totally agree - great read.

daveh
25/06/2005, 1:55 PM
did it have the official attendances for the last few games?

Citygirl
25/06/2005, 1:57 PM
did it have the official attendances for the last few games?

think it had the finn harps game at 4572 or something like that..

razor
25/06/2005, 2:27 PM
I won't continue to purchase it without Rico's notes, they were conspicuous by their absence again last night, whats the story?

Troy.McClure
26/06/2005, 10:04 PM
In fairness, it must take him ages to make up those long words, and staying on the top of the table takes a lot of concentration so he prob doesnt have time to write them :p

A face
26/06/2005, 11:28 PM
I won't continue to purchase it without Rico's notes, they conspicuous by their absence again last night, whats the story?

Is that a tad reactionary there no ???

razor
27/06/2005, 7:37 AM
If he has the time to give numerous interviews to Red FM, The Echo and other media and write an article for Inside Cork then surely he could put away a few minutes to pen a few lines for Citys loyal supporters ?

Troy.McClure
27/06/2005, 11:25 AM
Well you could argue that if you want to read and hear Rico then he is being more than available, you can read the Echo, Inside Cork or listen to Red FM or the official site.... :o There's so much more to the programme than his notes. It was great before him and it will be great after.

A face
27/06/2005, 6:09 PM
Well you could argue that if you want to read and hear Rico then he is being more than available, you can read the Echo, Inside Cork or listen to Red FM or the official site.... :o There's so much more to the programme than his notes. It was great before him and it will be great after.

Good points there head ..... i see where razor is coming from too, i wouldn't hold it against him though ... hes allowed miss one or two issues like !?!