PDA

View Full Version : Favourite foods and recipes....

Pages : [1] 2

Green Tribe
24/06/2005, 9:21 PM
Now that Hamish gave me the idea, I think I'll start off what I think is an interesting thread also. Post here all your favourite recipes/food/strange things /combinations you have tried.......healthy eating of course! :ball: :D

I love food, so I'll try and keep it to a minimum. Ok, some of mine are.....

* Puy Lentils with Ratatouille (slurp) God, this is good and very healthy.

- Green,Orange&Red Pepper (1 each, deseeded and cut into medium chunks)
- 1 Courgette, (sliced)
- 1 Aubergine (cut into small chunks)
- 2 medium Red Onions (cut into small chunks)
- 5 cloves Garlic(chopped)
- 2 tins of tomatoes
Herbes de Provence(thyme, basil, oregano) dried or/and fresh
2 cups of lentils per person(or more)
some salt n pepper.
Rinse lentils in cold water then drain, then cook for 15 mins or so. When cooked add a bit of EV Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar to lentils, 2 teaspoons of each should do. Cook all the veggies in olive oil and butter until soft then all tomatoes and herbs, taste etc...there you go, even nicer the day after!

* Avocado on toast
Toast some brown bread, spread a little butter on it(not too much) and then scoop out a ripe avocado and spread it on the toast, bloody lovely! Quick snack.

* Omelette type thing (serves about 4-5 people)

2 tablespoons of flour
5 eggs
half jar of sliced jalapenos
seafood mixture (prawns, mussels, squid etc)
chilli flakes
mixed dried shredded seaweed
red onions sliced thinly
potatoes, sliced thinly, already cooked

mix all together in a bowl, then add mixture a bit at a time to a hot pan with oil to form individual pancake omelettes, can vary ingredient to include other things......that's all for now......

sorry another quick one,

*Salmon

place the fishy (salmon fillet)in tin foil, throw some soy sauce over it, close the tin foil over at the top like a parcel, place in the oven medium heat for 15mins, lovely

hamish
24/06/2005, 9:27 PM
Great idea KT, stolen from me of course 'cos I've been intending to start a cookery thread for ages. Next post, Stuffed hearts. :D

hamish
24/06/2005, 9:55 PM
Roast Stuffed Lambs Hearts - without having to stuff 'em.

If you're in a hurry get a packet of Paxo Stuffing, empty into a bowl and add water until the mix is viscous*. Give it four minutes in the microwave at 600 and leave it.
(*Viscous? P!$$ off and buy a dictionary.)
(Better to mix breadcrumb, onion etc - for this, ask yer mother, I haven't the time)

Get each heart and with a scissors cut out the tubey bits and dump 'em - the tubey bits NOT the hearts, yeh fcuking eejit.

Warm a pan**, add a couple spoonfuls of vegetable oil and put in hearts.
Brown hearts until they're a light sandy grey colour. Should take about 3/4 minutes, turn hearts to get all sides browned.

Add boiled water into pan. This much
X Top water level
X
X
X
XSurface of pan

**That means putting it on the electric plate and using the on button on the cooker, you retard. The pan is the big round thing with a long handle. If you use gas, then fcuk off, I'm not interested.

Peel some spuds and add also into pan.

Cover pan with a lid and cook hearts/spuds for 45 minutes at simmer level. That's when there are no big bubbles OK?? Jesus, you're trying my patience.

After 45 minutes, turn hearts and spuds over and give 'em another 45 minutes at simmer level. Don't forget to leave lid on.

Take hearts and spuds out - put them on a plate, by the way NOT on the table. Where were you reared?

Add a cube of Oxo into pan and mix with liquid already there from hearts.

Pour that mix into bowl of stuffing and stir. Just a little stir, don't sprain yourself, yeh poor thing, yeh might need that hand for totty thread.

Voila. Stuffed lambs hearts without stuffing the hearts. Pure magic.

There you are - cooking for muppets who depend on their mammies for food.

Why not have a go - surprise your poor Mammy - then again - maybe not - the shock will be too much for her and you'll probably leave a mess. Cooking involves cleaning up afterwards, by the way, ya gobsh!te.

And if you didn't like the above - shag off and buy a snack box, you lazy wnakers.

Next lesson/different thread - the proper way to handle a toilet lid. Unhygenic. ignorant b@stards. :mad:

Green Tribe
24/06/2005, 10:00 PM
very funny hamish, you're better than that stone delia. But if you think i am eating a heart............. no fcuking way!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :D

hamish
24/06/2005, 10:05 PM
[QUOTE=kerr's tribe]very funny hamish, you're better than that stone delia. But if you think i am eating a heart............. no fcuking way!!!!!

And you a good country lass from county Down. For God's sake. :p What's wrong with ya?? You should be well used to all types of meat - including hearts, liver etc.
Probably spoiled rotten like most of the members of Footieland. :p :D

In my day, all young people were made eat what was put before them and we never were allowed...............cont.page 94

liam88
25/06/2005, 12:01 AM
My gran's vindaloo!! :D :D

Fried egg, chillie sauce and chutney butty is also worth a try....

Green Tribe
25/06/2005, 9:08 AM
[QUOTE=kerr's tribe]very funny hamish, you're better than that stone delia. But if you think i am eating a heart............. no fcuking way!!!!!

And you a good country lass from county Down. For God's sake. :p What's wrong with ya?? You should be well used to all types of meat - including hearts, liver etc.
Probably spoiled rotten like most of the members of Footieland. :p :D

In my day, all young people were made eat what was put before them and we never were allowed...............cont.page 94

continued where?? yeah, my granny was always eating innards, but not heart!

aido_b
25/06/2005, 9:41 AM
One of my personal favourites, you will need:

2 slices of bread
Large tablespoon of butter
Ham
Grated Cheese

Butter both pieces of bread lightly on one side only
Take the ham and place it gently onto the bread
Take the cheese and sprinkle it lightly over the ham
Next put the two slices of bread together and cut them in half
You may then consume the two slices of bread (known as a sandwich)

:D

Babysis
25/06/2005, 9:44 AM
When i was at Uni, it was a spag bol - pack of mince, jar of sauce, mix togehter, add herbs and loadsa mushrooms. serve with pasta.

Sheperds pie, with proper home made mash - dont like shop bought ones :o
Mince, mix with gravy, boil spuds, mash, stick on top, cook. Eat :D

Stew - chicken breast, brocolli, cauliflower, spuds, carotts, onion, add powedered soup, leve to cook for a good few hours - serve with fresh bread - yum and cheap.

casserole - slice spuds, put in bottom of a casserole dish, then next layer of chopped carrots, onions, and cauliflower, then throw in a rake of chopped stewing beef, then more spuds on top and a few more carrotts and bits and bobs. Now throw a tin or 2 of tomato soup over the top. stick the lid on, cook for a few hours. tah dah. :)

Green Tribe
25/06/2005, 9:45 AM
One of my personal favourites, you will need:

2 slices of bread
Large tablespoon of butter
Ham
Grated Cheese

Butter both pieces of bread lightly on one side only
Take the ham and place it gently onto the bread
Take the cheese and sprinkle it lightly over the ham
Next put the two slices of bread together and cut them in half
You may then consume the two slices of bread (known as a sandwich)
:D

smart arse! something a bit more healthy and sophisticated please! :D

Green Tribe
25/06/2005, 9:59 AM
Sheperds pie, with proper home made mash - dont like shop bought ones :o
. :)

never tried shop mash (does anyone else call it champ :o ?) can imagine it is rotten, i think it should be banned, the first time i saw it in the supermarket, nearly died, did not know it existed!!!!! :eek:

Yeah, cannot beat a bit of stewed mince/carrots/onions/parsnip with a big dollop of champ/mash

Oh, and another world-beater is boxty, complete ba$tard to cook, but it is worth the struggle.

5 grated raw spuds(annoying part)
5 cooked spuds, (boiled then mashed, left to cool)
put the raw grated spuds into a clean tea-towel and squeeze the liquid out into a bowl, throw away the revolting brown liquid and keep the white starchy stuff at the bottom of the bowl, mix this with the cooked and raw spuds add some flour and knead a bit until it looks like a cake, shove it in a heavy round cooking dish(deep) in the oven 180 oC for about 1 hour, then 150oC for 2 hours, keep your eye on it, can put some rashers of bacon on top of it to give a bit of flavour, then when done, leave to cool, then slice throw on frying pan with some butter/oil have it with bacon egg etc and you're in heaven.......we always had it every saturday.

obviously there are variations of this, but this is how my great-granny made it, and it's been passing down the years like this, i want keep it going cos it is lovely... :D slurp , drool, slabber

Ruairi
25/06/2005, 10:48 AM
this isnt healthy at all, but boil some pasta, dice some bacon, fry the bacon in cream, drain the pasta, add the bacon and the rest of the cream, then add in copious amounts of parmesan and add an egg yolk on top.

delish, and unbelievably bad for ya.

Maz
25/06/2005, 10:53 AM
CHERRY TOMATO AND BASIL BRUSCHETTA

Ingredients
French Stick
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sea Salt and pepper
225g of cherry tomatoes halved
Cooking Instructions
Fresh Basil Coarsely Chopped
Marinate the tomatoes and basil for 30mins in 4tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Cut the bread diagonally across into thin slices
Grill on each side until golden
Rub one side of each slice with garlic and top with tomatoes and basil.
Return to the grill for 5 mins
Season and serve straight away

Dont know bout healthy but its fab

Green Tribe
25/06/2005, 12:18 PM
Nice Maz, maybe a bit of balsamic vinegar on top too, love vinegar, slurp.

Have you noticed it's mostly us ladies posting on this thread, come on gentlemen, show us your culinary skills and prove us wrong in thinking you lot can't cook :D . Hamish is right, a man who can cook well is wonderful, but if he's all big-headed about it, that's just plain annoying :mad: .

Salad

Peeled cucumber(you can peel it and leave some skin on, so u get a pattern ) then sliced
Cherry tomatoes or ripe plum tomatoes (slurp)
EV Olive Oil whisked in a cup with Balsamic Vinegar
Feta Cheese
Sliced green pepper
Some Basil leaves.
Drizzle the oil and vinegar over it......yum!

Oh I just had a wonderful Korean brunch there, very nice, flatmate's mum is over so she invaded the kitchen. Hope she comes back soon :D Korean food is so good, seaweed soup with mussels, spicy pork, kimchi (spicy cabbage) spicy(again) mackerel, dried fish, korean sushi etc etc.

Her mum was happy that I ate so much, did she mean I was a greedy witch :o :D ?

soccerc
25/06/2005, 1:03 PM
I know it's not to everyones taste but here's my recipe for Dublin Coddle, it can be a bit salty so be careful with your choice of stock or stock cube or soak the bacon for a few minutes beforehand. Recipe feeds about 8

2 lb of Smoked Bacon Pieces
2 lb Good Quality Pork Sausages (Preferably from a Butchers)
2 Large Onions (Cut in half and roughly chopped)
2 lb Potatoes (Peeled and chopped)
Fresh or Dried Parsley ( large spoonful)
Black Pepper to taste
Chicken or Vegetable Stock or use a Stock Cube made up with 11/2 pints water
1 Chopped Carrot (Optional)

Place stock in large pot, bring to boil and add stock cube if not using real stock, onion, carrot(if used) and potatoes and bring back to boil.

Then add sausages and bacon pieces and once again bring to boil before adding parsley and some black pepper and allow to boil gently for about 15 minutes.

Reduce heat to a gentle simmer, fit lid tightly and continue to cook for about two and a half hours until potatoes just begin to break up thickening the soup.

Allow to cool for about 30 minutes adding the remaining black pepper before serving with batch loaf smothered with butter, a huge mug of tea or a bottle of Guinness.

It's great before a feed of pints setting you up for the night and even better than a kebab afterwards.

pete
25/06/2005, 1:18 PM
Hmmmmm food :)

Time for lunch.

brendy_éire
25/06/2005, 1:42 PM
obviously there are variations of this, but this is how my great-granny made it, and it's been passing down the years like this, i want keep it going cos it is lovely... :D slurp , drool, slabber

Try frying them and eating them with sugar. Gorgeous.

A favourite of mine is McCoy's Salt and Vinegar with extra salt and pepper.
Get your bag of McCoy's, then add about 5/6 sachets of salts, with about 10 sachets of pepper. Shake the bag about. You have yourself a feast.
Try making a sandwich out of them, with lots of brown sauce.
Not healthy really, but can be enjoyed as part of a balanced diet.

Green Tribe
25/06/2005, 2:08 PM

Get your bag of McCoy's, then add about 5/6 sachets of salts, with about 10 sachets of pepper. Shake the bag about. You have yourself a feast.

You extracting the urine about the mcCoy's crisps brendy? :eek: :D
Not so keen on the idea of that, vomit! :p

Boxty with sugar? never eat sweet things, but might give it a try. If you've never had home-made boxty, try cooking it(it's good fun if you have someone to help you), it's so delicious...... :)

CollegeTillIDie
25/06/2005, 3:28 PM
Cucumbers should be outlawed yeeuccchhhhh...... If the English like them for tea they can't be any use...... :D

CollegeTillIDie
25/06/2005, 3:29 PM

You do know you will die clutching your chest from a heart attack don't you?

Drumcondra Red
25/06/2005, 3:34 PM
I know it's not to everyones taste but here's my recipe for Dublin Coddle, it can be a bit salty so be careful with your choice of stock or stock cube or soak the bacon for a few minutes beforehand. Recipe feeds about 8

2 lb of Smoked Bacon Pieces
2 lb Good Quality Pork Sausages (Preferably from a Butchers)
2 Large Onions (Cut in half and roughly chopped)
2 lb Potatoes (Peeled and chopped)
Fresh or Dried Parsley ( large spoonful)
Black Pepper to taste
Chicken or Vegetable Stock or use a Stock Cube made up with 11/2 pints water
1 Chopped Carrot (Optional)

Place stock in large pot, bring to boil and add stock cube if not using real stock, onion, carrot(if used) and potatoes and bring back to boil.

Then add sausages and bacon pieces and once again bring to boil before adding parsley and some black pepper and allow to boil gently for about 15 minutes.

Reduce heat to a gentle simmer, fit lid tightly and continue to cook for about two and a half hours until potatoes just begin to break up thickening the soup.

Allow to cool for about 30 minutes adding the remaining black pepper before serving with batch loaf smothered with butter, a huge mug of tea or a bottle of Guinness.

It's great before a feed of pints setting you up for the night and even better than a kebab afterwards.

This might be a stupid question, but do you fry or grill, can't be good not to cook them first!?! the rashers/ sausages first??? :o

soccerc
25/06/2005, 3:48 PM
This might be a stupid question, but do you fry or grill, can't be good not to cook them first!?! the rashers/ sausages first??? :o
Jeez

If you read the recipe you will see they are cooked, so yes, it's a stupid question :D

Never ceases to amaze me the number of ppl who "read" yet miss the point........

Green Tribe
25/06/2005, 5:02 PM
Jeez

If you read the recipe you will see they are cooked, so yes, it's a stupid question :D

Never ceases to amaze me the number of ppl who "read" yet miss the point........

:D poor thing!

Anto McC
25/06/2005, 5:57 PM
My brothers favorite,everthing and anything on bread.

paul_oshea
25/06/2005, 6:54 PM
Originally Posted by soccerc
If you read the recipe you will see they are cooked, so yes, it's a stupid questio

have to say i didnt spot that either!!

aido_b
25/06/2005, 7:00 PM
My brothers favorite,everthing and anything on bread.

Yep pretty much what I'm like too!

hamish
25/06/2005, 8:24 PM
Get a packet of oven cook chips.
Oven cook them
When cooked, put on a plate.
Get a bottle of tartare sauce
Dunk each chip in to said sauce before eating.
Grand snack but probably unhealthy. :D

the 12 th man
25/06/2005, 8:38 PM
lamb rogan josh,pilau rice with keema nan and loads of bottles of ice cold lager..........................not healthy at all but my fav :)

Green Tribe
25/06/2005, 8:39 PM
have to say i didnt spot that either!!

Why doesn't that surprise me....? :rolleyes: ;) :D

brendy_éire
26/06/2005, 9:37 PM
You do know you will die clutching your chest from a heart attack don't you?

Aye, possibly.
But just try them. Sounds stinking, I know, but it's so good. Always make sure though that the pepper is the sachet stuff. Other pepper just doesn't seem to be as good.

fosterdollar
27/06/2005, 8:59 AM
put the raw grated spuds into a clean tea-towel and squeeze the liquid out into a bowl, throw away the revolting brown liquid and keep the white starchy stuff at the bottom of the bowl , mix this with the cooked and raw spuds add some flour and knead a bit until it looks like a cake, shove it in a heavy round cooking dish(deep) in the oven 180 oC for about 1 hour, then 150oC for 2 hours, keep your eye on it, can put some rashers of bacon on top of it to give a bit of flavour, then when done, leave to cool, then slice throw on frying pan with some butter/oil have it with bacon egg etc and you're in heaven.......we always had it every saturday.
I love boxty and wouldn't ind giving this a shot sometime when i'm bored. But i dont get the part in bold. Can you explain that a bit?

paul_oshea
27/06/2005, 10:13 AM
put the raw grated spuds into a clean tea-towel and squeeze the liquid out into a bowl, throw away the revolting brown liquid and keep the white starchy stuff at the bottom of the bowl , mix this with the cooked and raw spuds add some flour and knead a bit until it looks like a cake, shove it in a heavy round cooking dish(deep) in the oven 180 oC for about 1 hour, then 150oC for 2 hours, keep your eye on it, can put some rashers of bacon on top of it to give a bit of flavour, then when done, leave to cool, then slice throw on frying pan with some butter/oil have it with bacon egg etc and you're in heaven.......we always had it every saturday

that sounds like something a friends mother who was swiss used to make and called it crushtie or something. they used to just grate it and then fry it though but did exactly what you said. a little more detail on this would be great cos i could never do it properly and it was absoloutely gorgeous when she made it. what does knead mean and also when you slice it do you mix it up with bacon and egg etc like you mix an omellete.

Green Tribe
27/06/2005, 11:53 AM
I love boxty and wouldn't ind giving this a shot sometime when i'm bored. But i dont get the part in bold. Can you explain that a bit?

Ok, Paul and Magoo, it is easier to show someone rather than explain it, but I'll try. Ok, you grate about 5 raw spuds (get someone to help you cos it's a right pain) now get a tea-towel (the ones like yasser arafat use to wear on his head :D ) and put the soggy grated spuds into the towel(not an ordinary towel, it's too thick) and close up the teatowel at the ends and hold it over a bowl and squeeze the life out of it, you'll get all the starchy liquid coming out, the white glue like substance which settles at the bottom of the bowl is what u want, so slowly empty the brown watery liquid and you'll see the white stuff at the bottom of the bowl. get that in you hand and mix it with the mashed boiled spuds (5) and the grated raw spuds(5) that u just squeezed, knead this( just mix it and press together paul like your making a dough for a cake etc) it's quite a heavy mixture. It's much easier to watch someone make it, thank god i watched my mum and gran make it for years. If this doesn't make sense let me know or someone try and explain it better :o I think Paul that swiss thing might be just grated raw spuds patted together and fried kinda like a hash brown. Also, when the boxty is cooked, let it cool on a rack andif poss put in fridge and slice the next day. slice it, it has a wonderful crust on it compared to the semi-cooked mix of raw and cooked spuds inside. then slice it and fry it for a few mins on each side, with a little olive oil or butter til a bit crispy, but u just have it with a fry as a substitute for potato bread

Macy
27/06/2005, 12:13 PM
Pretty sure that's different to how our family made boxty. I though it was fried as individual pans, not oven baked at all. I think also milk added, so it kinda becomes a liquid. Must ask me mam. We don't make it any more really - there's a local bakery that sell it in the shops around Longford. And besides, not the same without Cully's batch bread to go with it.... :D KT's recipe is more a potatoe bread imo. Then again much more an expert on eating boxty than making it, and I suppose different recipes for different parts of the country...

fosterdollar
27/06/2005, 12:18 PM
ah yeah sure there's not much between the boxty and potatoe bread anyway. I'd stick in some maybe some onions and butter/milk when making it alright.

Macy
27/06/2005, 12:24 PM
ah yeah sure there's not much between the boxty and potatoe bread anyway. I'd stick in some maybe some onions and butter/milk when making it alright.
Well you fry it up in butter anyway.... Just plain with a fried egg (runny yolk) on top, and several slices of batch bread. Jobs a good un - disgrace to "posh up" boxty imo :D

Next time you're down try to get to Newton - I'm sure they'd stock the boxty from Dromod.

Actually, must stock up myself this weekend. :)

fosterdollar
27/06/2005, 12:31 PM
There's usually some powerful stuff from Leitrim in the fridge for the saturday morning fry up. The name escapes me now but it's great nosh. Think i've got that Dromod one before as well.

Macy
27/06/2005, 12:36 PM
The problem with making it yourself is getting the right spuds. Can't get the quality floury spuds everywhere. We tried making it with English spuds once, but it didn't really work... So then a sack of spuds got added to the Cully's Batch, Tayto (Cheese & Onion for me, Salt & Vinegar for our kid), Flavins porridge and "Knock holy water" that made the journey home.... :D

Green Tribe
27/06/2005, 12:42 PM
Pretty sure that's different to how our family made boxty. I though it was fried as individual pans, not oven baked at all. I think also milk added, so it kinda becomes a liquid. Must ask me mam. We don't make it any more really - there's a local bakery that sell it in the shops around Longford. And besides, not the same without Cully's batch bread to go with it.... :D KT's recipe is more a potatoe bread imo. Then again much more an expert on eating boxty than making it, and I suppose different recipes for different parts of the country...

Jesus no macy, it's not a potato bread recipe i gave, pot bread is done with cooked mashed spuds and add a bit of flour , cut into triangles and cook dry on pan , then cool, then fry on pan with butter/oil. don't know about adding milk to boxty :eek: but diff everywhere i suppose, that's a fermanagh recipe i use. u can put a blob of butter to grease the boxty tin but that's all. :D true about right potatoes, i struggle to find good floury ones here,but have to do with best i get :(

Macy
27/06/2005, 1:06 PM
true about right potatoes, i struggle to find good floury ones here,but have to do with best i get :(
You'd be suprised how hard it can be in the so called Garden of Ireland :o

noby
28/06/2005, 3:13 PM
Beer Bread

12oz self raising flour
12 fl oz beer
2-3 tsp sugar

Any beer will do. A weizen (Erdinger or the like) is particularly nice. Mix the three together. Drink the rest of the beer. Put in greased loaf tin. Into the oven at about 200 for about 40mins.

Pukka, as they say.

the 12 th man
28/06/2005, 3:31 PM
. Drink the rest of the beer.

sounds like the best bit :)

hamish
28/06/2005, 8:46 PM
There is no finer food in the world than bacon, cabbage, turnips and boiled potatoes.

Absolutely.

Green Tribe
28/06/2005, 8:48 PM
Absolutely.

hamish you'd know about boxty, check out my recipe on the other page, would that be your way of doing it in the Wessht? :D

Green Tribe
28/06/2005, 8:49 PM
There is no finer food in the world than bacon, cabbage, turnips and boiled potatoes.

cooked by mum with onion gravy...slurp.....when am i going home next? :confused: ;)

hamish
28/06/2005, 8:55 PM
hamish you'd know about boxty, check out my recipe on the other page, would that be your way of doing it in the Wessht? :D

Don't think we have localised boxty - sister is outside watering her flowerbeds - will ask her.

Have just consumed a big sirloin (George Foreman job), massive sliced onion and new potatoes wuth sherry trifle for afters and am now sipping tea with pkt of Cadbury's Snacks - y'know the six small square shaped chocky biccies. :D

Well fed Hamish.

Green Tribe
28/06/2005, 9:00 PM
Don't think we have localised boxty - sister is outside watering her flowerbeds - will ask her.

Have just consumed a big sirloin (George Foreman job), massive sliced onion and new potatoes wuth sherry trifle for afters and am now sipping tea with pkt of Cadbury's Snacks - y'know the six small square shaped chocky biccies. :D

Well fed Hamish.

Nice one, isn't food wonderful? HAve you ever tried shepherd's pie with mashed sweet potatoes on top ? lovely

hamish
28/06/2005, 9:06 PM
Nice one, isn't food wonderful? HAve you ever tried shepherd's pie with mashed sweet potatoes on top ? lovely

Oh yes YES - (think of that Meg Ryan/shampoo advert :eek: :D ) = beautiful food. Yeah, love thatb type of food - do a great shepherds pie myself.Actually, I do all my own cooking.

I have this slow cooker type thingy - bought it from Ideal World :o
Does brilliant stews over 5 or 12 hours,
Layer of spuds
Layer of diced beef
Layer of onions
Add few peas, corn, carrots, a little salt, another layer of beef, oxo cube and a hint :D of pepper.
Plus of course water.

Slash/ED
28/06/2005, 9:07 PM
Simple, chip sandwich. Two slices of bread and a few chips. You'd be suprised, it's f*ckin' delish!

hamish
28/06/2005, 9:11 PM
Simple, chip sandwich. Two slices of bread and a few chips. You'd be suprised, it's f*ckin' delish!

Try chips with tartare sauce. Surprisingly good. :

My godson is in China at the moment - hates Chinese chocolate. Sending him a 53g pack of standard Cadbury's Plain Milk bars tomorrow - that's 48 bars of chocolate. :eek:
Have him spolied rotten.