PDA

View Full Version : Calling all statos

A face
19/03/2002, 10:17 PM
Lads i need some info if possible.

Pat Morley : The complete history

What i need is info on him as a player, like what clubs did he play for, how many goals, was he always a striker, where was he born, his age, Married + Kids ?? what is his record goals scored in a match. Lads ...... everything, all trivia is welcome.

patsh
20/03/2002, 6:54 AM
Maybe this is a stupid suggestion, but why not talk to Pat Morley himself? Straight from the horses mouth etc......... ;)

dalo
20/03/2002, 7:54 AM
Originally posted by A face
Lads i need some info if possible.

Pat Morley : The complete history

What i need is info on him as a player, like what clubs did he play for, how many goals, was he always a striker, where was he born, his age, Married + Kids ?? what is his record goals scored in a match. Lads ...... everything, all trivia is welcome.

the sunday indo ran a article a year ago on pat giving full career breakdown. you could always check their archives in the cork city libarary or the national lib up in dublin.

either that or ask pat or the club stateo at city. i suppose you also know his dad is quite a famous footballer as well_

Neil
20/03/2002, 8:03 AM
There is a short but concise piece on Pat in the new book, 'From the Lodge to the Box'.

Dricky
20/03/2002, 8:28 AM
Do you remember the time Pat Morley was taken to court over golf clubs and cash by Shels a few years ago, apparently for theft
Any way granted City were beaten by rovers last week but the good thing was PAt shut the SR fans up with a classic.

Picture this Morley warming up the SR fans shouting "Fore"

Morelys response
" whats that lads the amount of goals Dundalk put past you last week"

Classic .......

A face
20/03/2002, 8:50 AM
Lovely Jubbley Lads :)

dalo
20/03/2002, 9:03 AM
Originally posted by Neil
There is a short but concise piece on Pat in the new book, 'From the Lodge to the Box'.

What is that new book like and is there copies still available to buy in the shops? It sounds very interesting......