PDA

View Full Version : The Star (friday)

kevincronin2000
24/06/2005, 9:23 AM
you know whos column on todays star gives the reason why he wont be at the rsc as manager this season is because of his love for cork fans :rolleyes: .
He also goes on that he has not gone from cork yet and he has still work to do here. He also goes on about the doyle transfer saga!

Why wont HE go to reading? plus keep the sport pages for sport. :mad:

Ruairi
24/06/2005, 9:47 AM
From the first day i arrived they've been fantastic too be - and I haven't gone away you know.

I live in Cork and I love it, and my work there is not yet done.

Hmmmmmmm...... so who's off to Reading next then?

razor
24/06/2005, 10:32 AM
you know whos column on todays star gives the reason why he wont be at the rsc as manager this season is because of his love for cork fans :rolleyes: .
He also goes on that he has not gone from cork yet and he has still work to do here. He also goes on about the doyle transfer saga!

Why wont HE go to reading? plus keep the sport pages for sport. :mad:If he carries on the way he is going, Cork could be a dangerous place for Mr Dolan.

Troy.McClure
24/06/2005, 12:31 PM
From the first day i arrived they've been fantastic too be - and I haven't gone away you know.

I live in Cork and I love it, and my work there is not yet done

Oh just Fcuk off already! :mad: :mad: :mad:

and yes, your work is done,YOU WERE FIRED, GO HOME! (http://homepage.mac.com/elliottday/theoffice/gallery1/brentaka.jpg) :mad:

Colm
24/06/2005, 2:47 PM
"Before I'll be doing anything, my next job is to clear up the big mystery regarding the Kevin Doyle transfer. I haven't been in Cork recently but I'm back next week.

"While I was away I was hearing stories that it was the ex-manager of Cork City that negotiated a special clause in Kevin's contract - in Dublin of all places".

"But next week I am going to clear up the truth about the infamous clause".

That, to me, is very interesting and shows that he's not as guilty in this issue as some would like people to believe.

drinkfeckarse
24/06/2005, 3:39 PM
That, to me, is very interesting and shows that he's not as guilty in this issue as some would like people to believe.

No it doesn't, it just shows that's he's implying he's not as guilty as some would say. Nothing definate though until he says what he says and even then it could be bullsh!t......well he's got history ;) :D

Éanna
24/06/2005, 3:42 PM
No it doesn't, it just shows that's he's implying he's not as guilty as some would say. Nothing definate though until he says what he says and even then it could be bullsh!t......well he's got history ;) :D
exactly. Dolan, your work is done. And Rico's doing it now, and doing a better job of it too. If you have something to say, say it and then **** off. If you have nothing so say and are going tocontinue with implications etc- **** off

patsh
24/06/2005, 4:13 PM
Colm, you would know a lot more about it than me, but what is the point of this?
How long is he going to keep hanging around Cork City?
The next time you are talking to him, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, tell him if he is such a big fan of City, do the decent thing and leave us alone....

Troy.McClure
24/06/2005, 4:24 PM
" I haven't been in Cork recently but I'm back next week.

Had a lot to catch up with the brother did you? :rolleyes: :mad: