PDA

View Full Version : Ucd

Grasshopper 99
22/06/2005, 9:28 PM
Should we be looking forward to the match after our embarassing desplay against Cork and with there great win against the Drogs, We have never liked going to Belfield either, this season is no exception. For this match we need Wesley on form again, he has lost it a bit lately, and for the team to battle like they did for the last ten minutes against Cork last week.

It will be tough but bring on the drinking after the match(hibo). Bring on the Tax evaders. :p :p

Roo69
23/06/2005, 9:40 AM
Should we be looking forward to the match after our embarassing desplay against Cork and with there great win against the Drogs, We have never liked going to Belfield either, this season is no exception. For this match we need Wesley on form again, he has lost it a bit lately, and for the team to battle like they did for the last ten minutes against Cork last week.

It will be tough but bring on the drinking after the match(hibo). Bring on the Tax evaders. :p :p

UCD have been playing really well of late and he have been playing, well pretty poor being honest, i kind of fear for us in this match :eek: but hopefully i'm wrong.

On current form i would be absolutey delighted with a draw.

BrayZil
23/06/2005, 9:52 AM
I think this will be a tough match but we are more than capable of winning. We really need to start picking up points soon. I would be very confident we can get 3 points against UCD. I think Wes should be dropped as he has been terrible in the last few matches. O'Hanlon and Lynch should play in the centre.

Roo69
23/06/2005, 4:25 PM
McGuinness is out of the squad, in come Giffy and Grogan, while Zambra and McGee are drafted in from the U21 side.

centre mid
23/06/2005, 4:36 PM
UCD are a bit short up front in think, if we can keep it tight at the back shold come through OK, i'm thinking a draw

pineapple stu
23/06/2005, 5:19 PM
UCD are a bit short up front I think
Just signed a new striker - scored on his debut against Rovers in the League Cup. Another forward's coming back from injury.

Going on the logic that we only play well against the top teams, I'm going for a draw... :(

fan_1
23/06/2005, 8:12 PM
would agree wes does need to be dropped , but would not replace him with o hanlon one of worst players of late. maybe move tresson in there. bring back either o reilly or giffy

Rocky Rules
23/06/2005, 8:45 PM
What about young Sinnott? In squad again or with 21s? :confused:

Lonely Wanderer
23/06/2005, 9:30 PM
Fan1 i think most people would disagree with you there on O'Hanlon :eek: Although I agree Wes hasn't been great.

superfrank
23/06/2005, 10:12 PM
Hope they start playing from the go this week. And that they keep the ball! :mad: