PDA

View Full Version : The Shed

garykelly
22/06/2005, 11:41 AM
Just thought I'd bring up a different topic for a change :D :D

Was good to see manager, Sean Connor directly canvassing the board to open the Shed in the programme notes. It shows his determination and realisation that the shed is a valuable tool in getting wins at the showgrounds.

Hopefully there will be no more dragging of heels on this issue. If this shed issue continues to go unresolved, then the supporters trust will look to get involved and get the work done. So if that happens, it would be great for supporters to come on board and get this done once and for all. Hopefully it wont come to that. Watch this space.

De Town
22/06/2005, 11:43 AM
was "the shed" not open last night :confused:

Redzer
22/06/2005, 12:37 PM
I took a walk around to the shed at half time, and there has absolutly nothing done with the wall for the last number of weeks. Why is this? The fans want it open, the manager wants it open, I spoke to some of the stewards and they want it open, it would remove some agro away from the tunnel area. Even the chairman Michael Toolan said in his notes in the programme a few weeks ago, that he wanted it open.
So, who is calling the shots? We need to know why nothing is been done.

sligoman
22/06/2005, 2:43 PM
I took a walk around to the shed at half time, and there has absolutly nothing done with the wall for the last number of weeks. Why is this? The fans want it open, the manager wants it open, I spoke to some of the stewards and they want it open, it would remove some agro away from the tunnel area. Even the chairman Michael Toolan said in his notes in the programme a few weeks ago, that he wanted it open.
So, who is calling the shots? We need to know why nothing is been done.

Well we can bring it up with Sean online tonight ;)

1 9 2 8
22/06/2005, 4:51 PM
How about we just jump the fence :D

Rory H
23/06/2005, 10:07 AM
we should,i really doubt if there is anything wrong with it,im willing to take the risk :D

intresting to hear sean talk about it again last night....saying he was pleased with the bigger crowd but still a poor atmosphere.....said he will try even harder to get it open and in return he wants a good atmosphere there.....

dont see a problem with that

they have time after the cobh game now....there isnt a home game for 2 weeks...no excuses mr toolan

MervilleUnited
23/06/2005, 5:24 PM
Was in the Showgounds today having a look at the new all weather pitch, looking good! :)

Took an oppertunity to have a look aaround the Shed, im no builder, but they look like cracks that could be easily be repaired, I wonder where is the survey report? Can we have a look at it? Then maybe progress could be made?

Show us the professional evidence please?! Or if anyone knows a man who has the qualifications to give an second independent opinion...? ;)

1 9 2 8
23/06/2005, 6:03 PM
The fans want it open ("We want the Shed back" and all that)
The manager repeatedly said wants it open
The players want it open
The Chairman said he wants it open!!

Who is actually in charge of development in the Showgrounds? What are the Fás workers doing in the Showgrounds every day?

As MervilleUnited said where is the survey report? :rolleyes:

Darco Ooragnak
23/06/2005, 8:41 PM
I know this was posted before and didnt work.....here goes again...please sign and send to other fans and media...

http://www.petitiononline.com/1928shed/

Shiba
24/06/2005, 11:15 PM
I for one cant wait for the shed open for a different reason.I sick to death listening to the 5 or 6 w***ers with their wonderful inteligent comments and support for the team every week.They are a disgrace to the club and an embarrassment

Red Army
25/06/2005, 1:21 AM
You got to love those prawn sandwitches :D
BTW When was the last time you got behind the team? :confused: