PDA

View Full Version : Eamon Zayed

kevinito
22/06/2005, 11:14 AM
In my opinion Eamon Zayed is one of the best strikers in the Eircom League and no disrespect to Bray he has the potential to score lots more goals and play for a club challenging for honours. I would like to see him at Cork City.
I don't understand why other clubs don't come in for him. I know he had a spell at Crewe but that must have made him a better player even though he wasn't offered a long term deal.

Roo69
22/06/2005, 11:24 AM
In my opinion Eamon Zayed is one of the best strikers in the Eircom League and no disrespect to Bray he has the potential to score lots more goals and play for a club challenging for honours. I would like to see him at Cork City.
I don't understand why other clubs don't come in for him. I know he had a spell at Crewe but that must have made him a better player even though he wasn't offered a long term deal.

Keep wishing mate !

BrayZil
22/06/2005, 11:27 AM
Yep keep wishing! Eamon is a great player but sometimes a bit lazy and can be pushed off the ball too easy. But hes still young and I think Bray have yet to see the best of him. Lets hope we can hang onto him!

JackeenRebel
22/06/2005, 12:48 PM
I think the best he can hope for is to play for a top 4 Eircom Leauge side, he is too light on his feet and needs to score regulary.

With no disrespect to Bray I think he would play better in a better side though - what happened to him signing for that Russian side?

BrayZil
22/06/2005, 1:06 PM
That was Wes Charles that was supposed to be signing for a Russian side. Deal just fell through as far as I know. Eamon was with some team in America at the start of the year.

superfrank
22/06/2005, 4:01 PM
I heard it was New England Revolution where we got Paul Keegan ( :mad: ) from. Richie Baker played there too.

Roo69
22/06/2005, 4:19 PM
I heard it was New England Revolution where we got Paul Keegan ( :mad: ) from. Richie Baker played there too.

Yeah thats right, but Eamon was mooted about going to a Russian club back in jan 04

KR's Post
22/06/2005, 4:29 PM
Yeah thats right, but Eamon was mooted about going to a Russian club back in jan 04
Ye he was, but nothing ever materialised!!!!

littlebray
22/06/2005, 5:31 PM
Zayed was training and trialing with New York MetroStars in January.

Charles trained with a Russian club about the same time - at La Manga. ;)

Grasshopper 99
22/06/2005, 9:14 PM
At this point in time, in the league Eamon has scored 5 goals, this is better than strikers already playing in the premier for years such as Crowe Jayo and long live Eamon at Bray. :) :)