O'Donnell
Ludden

McCarthy
O'Connell
Lynch
MacSweeney
Coustrain

Hanlon

I wouldn't have thought Anto O'Donnell would be a starting centre half.

Similarly didn't expect to see Lynch and O'Connell in midfield so could be all change come Sunday

What would expectations be here? Team were noticeably gassed around the hour mark the other day, obviously wouldn't have as much pre season as bray done.

And bray as usual have a few players

Would a narrow defeat be a good result?

What would people be expecting here

osarusan
22/03/2021, 1:31 PM
A sound defeat unfortunately.

Bray will be fitter and just better.

Unlucky to have that game first up, as we'll do ok against the other weaker teams in the division, even as we work up to fitness.

Zenith
22/03/2021, 2:00 PM
I'd expect the first half to be reasonably competitive but the fitness levels are still a good bit off. Bray to win comfortably in the second half.

Martinho II
22/03/2021, 8:46 PM
Lads would many of yer squad be still around from the limerick fc days ?

NeverFeltBetter
23/03/2021, 7:10 AM
A fighting defeat would be fine. Bray aren't one of the teams Barrett will be targeting for points.

NeverFeltBetter
28/03/2021, 2:49 PM
Dreadful game of football in the Carlisle, thanks mostly to the terrible wind. Neither side is capable of making anything worth talking about. One volleyed chance for Treaty that went well over, one decent save from Ryan for Bray and a lot of wides, throws and misplaced passes.

Zenith
28/03/2021, 4:19 PM
Wasn't pretty, but a really good away point considering the circumstances.

osarusan
28/03/2021, 4:26 PM
Great result.

littlebray
28/03/2021, 4:55 PM
Anyone got a note of who came on for McCarthy @ 69'? and who got carded on 87'? The announcements weren't audible on my LOITV.

Zenith
28/03/2021, 5:26 PM
Alan Murphy and Shane Lowth both came on to replace Keane and McCarthy.

NeverFeltBetter
28/03/2021, 7:37 PM
Terrible game, good result. Want to see them play a game where the weather isn't making everyone look like muck though.